10 ~ Let Go

"Take me home, Suga." Y/N said in between the kiss.

"With pleasure" he said.

~

He kissed her slow but long. She could feel the love in his kiss and she felt love too. He pulled her in his lap without breaking their make out session. Her hands around his neck and back. And his fingers around her waist. He slowly held her face, tilting his head to feel her soft lips in every angle. He smiled in between their kiss and said "those lips fit perfectly on mine. You're made only for me".

She realised his kiss was not rough like always. It was soft and slow. His hold on her cheeks was firm. He pulled her more close slowly and wrapped his arms around her firmly.
He kissing her slowly and softly with all of his heart. She broke the kiss and looked deep into his eye. They sparked. She'd never seen such beautiful eyes and those eyes made her feel complete. She didn't realize she was so lost in those stars until he spoke.

"What's wrong?" She smiled slowly on his question.
"Nothing" she said.

"Then why did you stop. You don't want this?" He said.
"It just feels different tonight." She said caressing his lips with her thumb holding his face firmly.

"What do you mean?"

"I feel different. It feels better tonight. You feel extra sweet and I like this feeling." She said with a shy smile. He didn't know what to say. He just looked at her confused.

"I like this feeling a lot. I like you a lot." His eyes locked on hers. "Say that again" he said with a wide smile on his face.

"No I don't like you... I love you already. I felt my heart beating fast when you kiss me." She said with no expressions.

"Tell me more" he said slowly hugging her and placing his head on her chest.
"I don't know anything more. I don't know this strange feeling. I just like it."

"It's not strange. I like it too." He pucked her in his arms and layed on the bed pulling the covers over them.

"Wait, we're not doing it?" She asked.
"Some other day. I want us to stay like this tonight." He smiled and she nodded. Both of them spent the night talking and laughing about random things before falling asleep in each others arms.

Y/N woke up next morning. Alone in bed. It wasn't a new thing for her now. Suga would left for work or go to him office as always.

She got up and did her morning routine. Wearing a pair or casual shirts and top she went down to kitchen. On her way to the kitchen she hoseok's laughing coming out of Suga's office.

"Tell me about it." Hoseok said. "Tell about what" Suga asked.

"The sex? Don't tell me you haven't touched her yet." Hoseok continued.

"Ofcourse I did. She's amazing."

"Better than all those girls you used before?" Hoseok laughed.
"Ofcourse the best." Both men laughed, unaware of the fact the Y/N was standing outside the closed door with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe it. Did he used her? All those words he said last night, was it all fake?

"All those girls you used before" these lines repeated in her mind telling her she was only being used and nothing else. She wiped her tears and knocked on the door.

Hoseok opened the door "hey Y/N how are you?" He asked. She didn't reply him.
"We need to talk." She said to Suga.
"I'll go now." Hoseok said and left the 2 alone.

"Not now Y/N I'm busy." Suga said. Y/N felt anger in her and she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.

"Busy? With what? Going and fucking other girls in the morning after you fucked me every night." She shouted.

Suga turned to look at her "are you fucking crazy? What do u think you're talking." He shouted back.

"Stop playing your games on me Suga. You just used me all this time. Why did you gave me feelings when all you had to do was just lie." She shouted at him again.

With this he grabbed the big paperweight on his table and threw it right at the wall besides Y/N. His was so angry now.

" You are out of your god damn mind woman and you're messing up with mine too. What suddenly got into you? What rubbish do you keep on talking about? Just get out of my office."

"Just say you're bored of me and I'll go." She said.
"FINE!!! JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. LEAVE!!! GO AWAY!!!" her heart break on his words. Tears that she help in were now flowing down continusly.

She got out of his office and walked straight outside the house. She couldn't believe what just happened. She felt stupid for loving someone who she knew would never love her back. She felt dirty being used by someone like a toy.

Without eating drinking, she was walking in the sun and heat continusly for 2 hours. She didn't know were she was going or if that was the right way to the city. Her eyes puffy and red due to crying without a break and she was still crying.

"Just keep on walking Y/N. You'll reach the city by evening." She told herself.

~

"Thanks for the lunch jungkook." Mina said
"You don't have to thank me for this. I should thank you instead." He said.

"Why?"

"You agreed on spending time with me mina. I know you've been quite stressed out due to Y/N but I guess we both needed a break." Jungkook said giving her a soft smile.

"I know jungkook but I can't stop thinking about her. I'm just so worried about. Wish I could reach her fast." Mina said looking down.

"Well I know that's why I have a surprise for you." Mina jumped on hearing jungkook's words.
"Oh my what is it??" She was excited.
Jungkook chuckled at her response.

"I found you the address of that guy." Mina jumped in happiness and hugged him tight.
"Really. That's great. We shouldn't waste time anymore. Let's go there and get Y/N back." Mina said.

"Ready for the ride to the mountains." Jungkook replied.

It took them an hour to reach the house through car. They rang the bell and waited for someone to open.

"Where is she?" Mina said getting in the house with jungkook following her from behind.

"Mina??!!" Suga said.
"Answer me, where is Y/N?" Mina said.

"She's not here. I kicked her out this morning." Suga said. "You what? How can you be so heartless. I've never seen someone as cold as you. How could you do this? She had to walk to the city on foot." Mina yelled.

"I don't care. You both can leave too before I kick you out." Suga said but from inside he cared and he cared alot. He knew it was a misunderstanding between them but he felt she wasn't happy with him. So he let her go. He was a dangerous man with a lot of enemies and he didn't wanted her to be in danger because of her.

"We need to hurry Mina. We need to find Y/N before night. She must be tired, hungry and cold." Jungkook said and Mina nodded. They both left the house with Suga alone in it. He missed Y/N but he didn't knew if it would be right to get her back.

~ Author's Note ~

YOLO YOLO READERS.
The story was going too smooth I guess so I added some random spice to it 🤧.

I hope you all have a great weekend. See y'all in next chapter 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.