18 ~ Plan

"so, what do you want to buy." Minsoo asked.

"Actually everything. Since my luggage isn't here yet, I need almost everything." Y/N replied.

"Let's spend all of your boyfriend's money." Minsoo said and y/n laughed.

~

Min hyung saw both the girls enter the house together.

"Where were you gone?" He asked minsoo.

"Shopping dad." She replied. Just then yoongi came out from his room.

"You had fun with minsoo?" He asked.

"Yes! I haven't been to the mall since long." Y/n said with a wide smile on her face.

"Y/n, can I talk to you?" Min hyung said with a straight face.

"Sure Mr. Min" y/n hesitated to say.

"Good, follow me." He turned and walked to his office.

"I like her." Minsoo said after they both went to the office.

~

"What do you want from my son?" Min hyung said.

"Excuse me?" Y/n said with a weird face.

"I know you like him. Probably love him instead. But what do you expect from him?" He asked.

"He already told me, he loves me." Y/n said.

He laughed as if he heard a funny joke. "And you believed him? This isn't going to happen. He saw me killing his mother with my own hands. He's still in that trauma. You two will never be together. He has spent his life only playing around women and leaving them once he's bored."

"And who's fault is it Mr Min? Obviously yours." Y/n said.

"I raised him to be someone like this. He will never love you."

"Sorry but you can't stop me from helping yoongi open up" she said.

"Do whatever you want. These 6 months will be over soon and he'll push you away. So better be ready to go back to your normal life." He said. Y/n did say anything more and straight walked out of his office.

"She surely got some guts. Fine, I'll make sure to split you both." He thought.

~

"What did he say to you?" Yoongi asked as she entered their room.

"Nothing important." She said.

"Just spill it out." He said

"He just asked me if I like the room and stuffs."

"Umm okay fine." He thought for a second then said.

3 hours later there was a door bell. And after few minutes min hyung called out yoongi and y/n.

They saw him talking with a girl and a guy when he approached the living room.

"Meet my dearest friend's son Dae Ho and his sister Eul." Min hyung introduced them all.

"Yoongi is so damn hot." Eul thought.

"This house is huge. It's beautiful Mr Min." Dae ho said. " I heard you love to talk y/n. Mind giving me a house tour?"

Y/n giggled "sure, where do you wonna start?"

"Wherever you'd love to take me." Dae ho said and followed her as she took him inside.

"Do you like cookies? I bought some I made at home." Eul asked yoongi.

"No, I'm not hungry. What about some tea." He said.

"Sure" Eul replied and they both went to the kitchen.

"Everything is going according to the plan till now." Min hyung thought.

Y/n took Dae ho to the garden showing him the beautiful flowers and trees there. While yoongi was looking at them from the kitchen window sipping on his tea.

"Why is she showing him her new favourite places." Yoongi thought.

"Is he trying to hit if my girl? Better watch out for me boy" he thought again.

Eul was telling yoongi her stories while he was busy looking at y/n and dae ho and not listening to a single word she was saying.

"Are you listening?" She asked.

"Umm yeah I am." He said and fake smiled at her. She turned to look at her brother and Y/n.

"Why are you staring at them?" She asked.

"I'm not. I'm enjoying the view." He said.

"Are you jealous or something?" Eul said.

"What!" He made a weird face looking straight at her.

"It bothers you to see her with someone else."

"I suggest you to stop asking me questions about my personal life." He said and walked out to the garden. Eul followed him.

"I like you Y/n. You're beautiful. I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me." Dae ho said.

"Umm that's so nice of you but i-" y/n's statement was cut off by yoongi.

"Sorry to say but she's already seeing someone. And is not interested in other boys." Yoongi said.

"Let her speak for herself. It seems to me like she's bored of her boyfriend." Dae ho said.

"Trust me she doesn't care about it. In fact she's having great fun with me every night."

Y/n was embarrassed by what yoongi said "can you leave us alone for a little. I wonna talk to yoongi." She said.

"Are you about that y/n?" Dae ho asked.

"Didn't you hear what she said? Now move on lover boy." Yoongi said.

Dae ho and Eul leaves both of them.
"What the fuck was that?" Y/n said.

"What? It seem like you were having fun with him. Is it so?" Yoongi said back.

"Stop it yoongi, you're embarrassing me." She said in anger.

Yoongi looked away with his hands in his pockets.

"Perhaps, does it mean you're jealous?" Y/n asked calming her tone down. Yoongi said nothing and continued to look away.

"Okay, so you're jealous. Don't worry, I won't leave you so stop acting that way." She said.

"Ugh, fine. I'm sorry for acting like an asshole."

"Y/n laughed "well, at least you noticed that"

~ Author's Note ~

Hello readers 🙋,
I miss namjoon so much. I wish he would post soon 😩. Episode 1 of bon voyage 3 is out and I have to wait until someone posts it on dailymotion or somewhere 😶. My parents made me broke kids.

By the way you wonna know the drama name I'll be using for jungkook fiction? 😏 I'm hope you'll like my idea.

That's it for today. I'll see y'all in next chapter 💜 UwU 💜