28 ~ Piano

"I can't do it."

"You have to mina,
you can't hide it
from her."

"But she's my only
bestfriend and I
don't want to loose her"

"You won't, trust me.
She will understand and
support your decision
if she's a true friend."

"Are you sure this
is the right thing
to do"

"Yes, I promise I'll make
everything right if anything
goes wrong."

"Okay, I'll tell her."

"Good. I'll talk later babygirl.
The meeting has started."

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot
you're a working man now.
I'll wonnasee you soon
babe, bie."

"Me too, goodbye."

"I think he's right. I should've told y/n about all this when it all started. I took too long. I need to tell her." Mina thought.

Mina knocked on her door before going in "I need to talk to you."

"Why are you so serious? Are we out of money?" Y/n asked.

"No it's even worst than that."

"What! We are bank corrupt?!!" Y/n asked.

"No! It's not related to our trip." Mina said.

"Then?"

"I fell in love with someone when you were gone..." Mina said.

"Seriously? Who? Who? Tell me!"

"It's J-Jungkook..."

"What!!" Y/n said shocked.

"I'm so sorry y/n. Please don't leave me. We are in a relationship and he's sorry too." Mina begged.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Y/n asked.

"Bcoz I was scared you would go mad at me and break our friendship. I breaked the biggest girl's rules. But I can't lie to you anymore." Mina replied.

"Do you love him?" Y/n asked.

"Ofcourse I do."

"Well, okay. I'm not mad at you. It's just kinda weird that my bestfriend is dating my ex, bcoz this obviously means I'll be seeing him again and again. But it's alright, as long as ur happy, I'm happy." Y/n said in a calm voice.

"Really?" Mina hugged her bestfriend "thank you so much y/n. You are the best."

"It's gonna be weird seeing you both together but I'll get used to it." Y/n said.

"I understand." Mina giggled "let's go out for dinner tonight."

"Cool, I'll text Tae." Y/n said.

"No, it's a girls night out."

"Okay, if you say so." Mina left her room and y/n layed down on her bed.

"My head spins alot nowadays. Probably I've been eating too much unhealthy and it's sickness and weakness."

Y/n closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

~

Y/n woke up all drenched in cold sweat. Her body felt weak. She didn't wanted to go anymore but mina was too excited about their dinner date. She got up from the bed, took a warm bath and wore a simple yet classy dress, perfect for a restaurant atmosphere.

 She got up from the bed, took a warm bath and wore a simple yet classy dress, perfect for a restaurant atmosphere

Mina searched the whole afternoon about restaurant near them with great food and decor. She wanted to treat y/n.

They both had a bowl of delicious spaghetti after so long and with steak. And mouth watering melted choco filled cake. The atmosphere was and service was great. Y/n felt better after a whole day spent in tired body.

Before leaving both the girls saw a piano which looked pretty old.

"I want to play it." Y/n said.

"You can play the one in ur phone." Mina laughed.

"Cmon, I spent so many months in learning piano through online tutorials. I really wonna try it in real."

"Then try it, when we get back to our country. You can take proper classes then." Mina said.

"No! I want to try it right now right here."

"The manager won't allow you. It's kept just for show y/n." Mina said and y/n asked the waiter to call the manager.

"Wait.. you crazy?" Mina said.

"Is something wrong with your food mam?" The manager asked.

"Y/n, stop it" mina whispered.

"The food was amazing. I've never had something like this before." Y/n said.

"Thank you so much for your feedback. Would you like to have something else?"

Y/n looked at mina for a second and she mounted "no".

"I... Umm.. wanted to play the piano you have." Y/n said.

"You mean that piano?" The manager asked pointing at it.

"Yes! Can I please?"

"I'm not even sure if it's still working. Some of it's keys are not even working. It's very old man." The manager said.

"It's fine, I'll be careful." Y/n said.

"Okay, you can." Y/n looked at mina with a wide smile on her face while mina was all shocked about the manager actually allowing her to touch it.

Y/n got up from her seat immediately and sat on the seat in front of the piano.

"The wood is really old."

Y/n couldn't wait any longer to run her fingers over it.

~Author's Note~

Vote BTS for MAMA bitches.