4 ~ Undone

I woke up next morning with my whole body feeling tired. For a moment I almost forgot what happened last night but then I remembered it. I remember how his body looked, even though it was dark and the lights were off, I still remember how manly he is. His milky skin, his jawline, everything about him was so perfect. How his veins were clearly visible on his hands, those long fingers that touched my body. I blushed remembering last night and covered my faced with my hands while I'm still laying on the bed.

"You finally woke up."

"Shit, did he see me blushing?" My mind questioned me.

I turned around and saw Suga laying besides me. Why didn't he put some damn clothes on? He was still naked under the same blanket I was in. His chest visible.

He reached out his arm to pull me close to him. He opened his other arm for me to get closer with one arm going under my head to my back and the other one around my waist. My body instantly placed both of my hands on his chest. I blushed again and tried to hide it by lowering my face.

"My kitten is innocent. Don't keep it with you. Tell me how it felt last night." He said with a smirk on his face as I looked at him. I covered my face again because I couldn't help but smile thinking about it. This is crazy, I am crazy and this is only happening to me because of him. I shouldn't be liking this. Why do my body tells me that it wants more of him every minute. And now he is here teasing me, because he knows how it makes me feel.

"Or should I say how I made you feel Kitty. You liked it, didn't you. You're still blushing." He whispered in my ear.

"Can you stop." I said and he chuckled, holding me more close now with my head on his chest.

"Okay, okay, got it. How do you feel?"

"Sore and weak." He kissed me on the forehead stroking my hair.

"Not surprising, since it was your first time, it's expected. Don't worry it'll be much better next time." Saying this, he got up, sitting on the bed.

"Take your time, come downstairs for breakfast then." He got out of the bed going in the bathroom. I forgot that he was naked and I covered my face again when I saw him like this standing there. He turned to look at me and laughed.

"You'll get used to it."

I felt sleepy again so closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. I woke 30 minutes later. I scanned the room to see if Suga was still here but he wasn't. I got up from the bed and took a shower. After that I opened the closet and started looking through the clothes finding something nice to wear. It was hard to find any normal outfit, almost all of them were short or skin showing. And I think, I know why he bought such clothes.

I wear a blue casual dress and put my hair up in a messy bun

I wear a blue casual dress and put my hair up in a messy bun. Right when I was about to leave the closet I saw a gun kept there. I picked it up trying to figure out if it was real or fake. Just then I felt a pair of hands grip tight around my waist. I knew who these hands belonged to. His hands traveled up from my waist to my shoulders.