17 ~ Spain

Y/N opened the closet and found some dresses of minsoo. They all looked like she was a business woman. Y/N took the one which suited her style and was less formal.

She decided to go out and explore the house since there was nothing to do inside the room

She decided to go out and explore the house since there was nothing to do inside the room. She went out and reached the kitchen first. Many maids working together. It looked as if she entered the kitchen of a famous restaurant. One of the maids noticed and approach her.

"You must be hungry. What would you like to have?" Maid asked.

"No, I'm not hungry yet. I'll have whatever the others eat at lunch later." Y/N thought it was amazing having so many cooks cooking every single dish someone wants to eat.

"Any suggestions where I should go. Since this mansion is too big, I don't wonna get lost." Y/N said.

"Try out the garden. It's the most beautiful place in the mansion." One of the maids said.

"Okay, thank you" Y/N then headed out towards the garden. As soon as she left there were gossips about her beauty and pretty face amongst the maids.

~ Meanwhile Yoongi ~

He walked in his father's office where he found his men with his dad.

"Did you find out who's behind the attack?" He asked. His men hesitated telling him the guy was one of his oldest working and trusted man. The one who had the biggest position under yoongi and no one else could ever take his place. Yoongi trusted him that much. They were sad but more scared to say out his name.

"Tell him jiwoo." Min hyung said with a blank face.

"He's Lee Hyo Jin." Jiwoo had no other choice but to tell him the truth. Yoongi was surprised and felt betrayed at the same time. He didn't know what to say. Hyo Jin, the one who taught him how to use a gun, how to fight back, how to be a strong man, the one who stood by his side and held him when jeomi died is the guy who's attacking them.

"Are you crazy!! What nonsense. He can't do it." Yoongi said.

"It's true son. He's the one behind all the attacks. He was like a secretary to you, he obviously knows wherever you go whatever you do." Min hyung said. "Well the attacker is quite stupid. Since we already know who he is, track his number and find out where he is." He continued.

"You need to strong yoongi."

"Find him. I'll kill him with my own hands" yoongi said.

~

The cool wind played with Y/N's hair when she entered the garden. Full of flowers, you could smell them from far. Beautiful fountains and sitting arrangements made. A perfect place to relax. She sat on one of the benches, letting her body relax listening to the sweet sound of birds.

 She sat on one of the benches, letting her body relax listening to the sweet sound of birds

She something on her lap. More like someone's head. She opened her eyes and looked down to find yoongi laying with his head on her lap while his eyes closed. He ran her fingers through his hair while he enjoyed it.

"Did you find out who's the attacker?" She asked. Yoongi nodded and got up sitting straight.

"It's Hyo jin." He said. She couldn't believe it. She knew how much yoongi respected him.

"What now?" She asked.

"He will die." Yoongi said. Y/N knew she could do nothing if yoongi already decided to kill him so she stayed quite. He layed down again and took her hand gesturing her to ran fingers through his hair again and so she did.

~ 2 Days Later ~

Y/N standing quite in the garden. It was a sad day. Even the birds were not there today. Such a beautiful garden but so silent. Even the aroma of those roses couldn't relax her mind now.

"You must be Y/N." A voice said. She turned around and found a woman standing behind her. She looked of the same age as Y/N's.

"Yes. Perhaps are you minsoo?" She asked.

"Wow, am I that popular. How did you know?" Minsoo said.

"I just guessed." Y/N said while giggling.

"Why is everyone so sad?" Minsoo asked. Y/N told her about the attack and hyo jin.

"Oh, I may sound like a bitch to you but trust me yoongi had lost so many of his men till now that he'll get over it soon." Minsoo said "I also know you're sad but that doesn't stop me from cheering you up right? Wonna go shopping?"

"Sure" Y/N hesitated a little. Both the girls went inside the house and found yoongi walking towards them.

"I see, you already met minsoo." He said and Y/N nodded.

"So your not mad at me?" He said

"What! Why?" Y/N asked.

"Bcoz I didn't tell you about her. Minsoo is my younger sister." He said.

"Since when did you had a sister. Do you have more siblings? How many are there I still don't know about?" Y/N said and minsoo couldn't help but laugh.

"I guess he didn't tell you about the family right?" Minsoo said and yoongi sighed. "I'm taking your girlfriend to the mall."

"What! Why are you so stupid Y/N. You're supposed to stay inside. It's dangerous out there for you." Yoongi said.

"I know yoongi but I can't stay locked inside forever. And minsoo is going to be there." She said.

"Don't worry, dad. I'll hold her hand for you." Minsoo said sarcastically to her brother and Y/N laughed.

"Please yoongi. Please." Both the girls begged.

"Fine. But come back before 6pm." He said giving her his credit card "you can use my card."

"Really!! Thank you." Y/N was about to walk out but yoongi pulled her back into a kiss.

"I guess you two wonna eat each others faces so I'll just wait outside and call my bodyguard." Minsoo left first.

"Be careful and call me if anything happens." He said before she left too.

~ Author's Note ~

Hello readers,
I had some free time so I wrote the chapter earlier. Also I wanted to tell you that we're about to reach the half of this plot. Which means only the rest of the half will be left before the story ends. I'll try to make this story longer if I could.

I'm planning to do a jungkook fiction based on a drama. It's one of my favourites and I think it'll be fun to exchange the characters with jungkook and readers. It's quite funny too. And ofcourse a lot romantic 💘.

Bie for now and I'll see y'all soon 💜 UwU 💜.