27 ~ Hoseok's Return

A week passed away but yoongi didn't show up to hoseok. He got worried about Yoongi. He was the kinda brother who wouldn't sleep texting hoseok. Hoseok tried calling his precious brother but yoongi didn't pick up. So hoseok decided to visit yoongi and find out what was going.

~

Sunday morning, birds chirping and flying outside in the sunny weather with pleasing wind. But the atmosphere inside was something else. Hoseok parked his car and knocked on yoongi's door. Zero response even after the 8th time of knocking and bell ringing.

He used the spare key to get in through the backyard door. Walking in, he slowly walked into the living room, which was empty. Hoseok looked around and sighed.

"Is that you hobi...??" He heard a voice which sounded like yoongi's but still different. He walked to the couch and looked down. There laid down a drunk yoongi with empty bottles of alcohol on the floor.

"Oh lord! Yoongi!! Are you okay?" Hoseok asked and pulled yoongi up. He couldn't stand, his legs trembled and he fell down on the couch again.

"Yeah!! Yes! I'm doing great." He said.

"It doesn't look like. What the fuck have you done to yourself!"

"Don't shout at me like this! My head... My ears hurt." Yoongi said.

Hoseok pulled yoongi on his back and took him to the bedroom downstairs.

"Goddamn it yoongi, you stink! Since how long have you been in those clothes." Hoseok asked as he threw him on the bed. "Where's y/n? Y/N!! Y/N!!"

Yoongi grabbed his hand and pulled him down, he stop him and put a finger on his mouth "shhhh...... Don't call her name..... She won't come back."

"Has she gone outside?" Hoseok asked.

"She gone..... she left...... I called out for her..... She didn't come...." And yoongi passed out again.

Hoseok couldn't understand a single word he said. He decided to wait until yoongi wakes up and get better. He went to the bathroom and bought a bucket of warm water and sponge. He took of yoongi's clothes and cleaned his body.

"This shit better be spicy when you wake up asshole." Hoseok said.

~

7:45pm, yoongi woke up with a huge headache. He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them with his index fingers. He took off the blanket and got up from the bed. His body felt heavy for his feets to stands.

"Why is it cold suddenly?" He looked at the AC, which was off. He massaged his sleepy face and went out to the kitchen.

"Hoseok?" He asked when he saw his brother watching TV in the living room. Hoseok turned his head to see yoongi.

"For god's sake yoongi, wear some damn clothes!!" He said. Yoongi looked down at himself. His eyes widened and he ran to the kitchen, hiding his lower half behind the kitchen counter.

"Where the fuck are my clothes? And why the fuck are you inside my house." He asked.

Hoseok stand up and got him some washed, ironed clothes "don't act as if I've never seen that dick before."

"STOP!!! you're embarrassing me!" Yoongi tools the clothes from his hands and wore them "you did my laundry?"

"I cleaned you're house too. Where tf is your maid?" Hoseok asked.

"I kicked her out. Y/n do house chores better than her." Yoongi replied. He opened the fridge and took a can of beer.

"Stop drinking. You've already created alot of trouble for me." Hoseok took the beer from his hands and closed the fridge. "Speaking of trouble, where's your wife material?"

"Y/n? She's not home?" Yoongi panicked and searched for her in the whole house. Suddenly, he remembered and came back to the living room. "Can you make me some coffee hobi?"

"Sure" hoseok wondered what was wrong, where was y/n, why was yoongi not looking for her if she's not home this late. He poured the coffee in 2 cups and made yoongi a extra strong flavour for his headache. He gave him the coffee and sat besides him.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked and yoongi explained him everything, from the vacation Attack to leaving her back home. Hoseok listened to his brother with patience.

"I know it's hard but you need to get back to work yoongi."

"I can't. I don't feel like working anymore. Coming back home and realising there's no one waiting for you anymore. It sucks hobi, this whole mafia business sucks. I'm tired of it." Yoongi said.

"You can't leave everything now yoongi. Don't forget, before she came into your life you lived alone. It's just going back to your old life, the way you've been for years. Dad is old now, he can't handle all this alone." Hoseok said. "Take a break if you want but never talk about quitting again. You know that's impossible."

~

* 8 Months later *

"Yes, I'm on the jet now." Yoongi said.

"On time, as always. All the best bro and don't forget to take care of your health." Hoseok said from the other side of the call.

"I will. Tell Mr Trey I'll arrive Ontario by tomorrow."

"Okay, I will. Take care. Goodbye, love you bro." Hoseok said, yoongi laughed.

"Bye.." yoongi said.

"That's it?!" Hoseok asked on the call.

"Don't make me cringe, please I beg you." Yoongi said.

"Fucking say it coward!!" Hoseok yelled on the phone.

"Ughh..... L-love you too bro..."

"Okay, we're good now." Hoseok hung up and yoongi sighed.

"Why is this cringy guy my brother"

~Author's Note ~

Hello readers,

Y'all have been so impatient and asking for updates 😂 SO THERE I THROW THE UPDATE WITH YOONGI'S POV.

I need to finish this story fast, my tests are near. Then I have my exams in December 😣.

See y'all soon in next chapter 💜 UwU 💜.