29 ~ Je L'ai Vue

"it was nice doing business with you young man." Mr Trey said to the guy he was having dinner with at a pretty restaurant.

"You're deals are amazing. How can I say no."

"Thank you but I've heard a lot about your business. At such a young age you're handing so much! Great job, I wish I had a son like you yoongi." Mr Trey said.

"Well if you like me that much, I don't think you would mind me paying the bills." Yoongi said.

"No no no! Definitely no."

"Thanks for the delicious meal Mr Trey." Yoongi said.

Suddenly yoongi heard a broken tune on the piano. As if someone trying to play but couldn't get it right.

"This sound hurts in my ear."

He tried not to concentrate on it and continue eating his food. A few minutes later, a familiar sound hit his ears. He almost choked on his food and looked around searching for the source of that sound. But before he could see the face of the person playing that piano, she stopped. He could only see her back with long hairs in a pretty dress, running with a hand on her mouth.

He got up from his seat "I'm sorry Mr Trey but there's an emergency."

"Suddenly? What happened?" Mr Trey asked.

"I'm sorry but it's something I can't share." He ran to the kitchen and asked for the manager.

"Who was that girl?" He asked.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't get you?" The manager said.

"The girl playing the piano." He said pointing at the old piano.

"Oh! That was a customer. I'm sorry for your inconvenience. I told her about it's sound but it seems like she really wanted to play it."

"No! Tell me about the girl." Yoongi said.

"What?!"

"Please, it's important. Who was she?" He asked again.

"I don't know sir. As I said, she was a customer. I don't even know her name."

"Shit!!" Yoongi cursed "can you at least tell me where did she go?"

"They haven't left yet. I guess she went to the bathroom." The manager said "you can wait for them or leave a note. I'll inform them."

Before the manager could arrange a note and a pen he ran out of the kitchen.

"What a weird man he was." Said the head chef.

"Let's continue working. Customers are waiting."

~

Y/n was in the bathroom, vomiting for the last 2 minutes.

"My head hurts a lot."

She kneeled down there, puking for one last time. She collected all her strength and stood up. All sweaty and tired she somehow walked to the washbasin to wash her mouth.

"Mina...." She the door behind her open in the mirror in front of her.

Before she could turn back and look or ask for any help, she passed out. Eyes closed, she only felt her weak body hit the floor and then everything went dark.

~

Yoongi rushed to the bathroom. He checked male's restroom first, which was empty. He slowly and carefully walked to female's washroom. Making sure nobody see him, he slowly opens the door. There was only one lady standing in front of the mirror. He heard her mummer something but that was so low he couldn't understand. Suddenly she fell on the ground, all of her long hair covering her face. He slowly wakes to her and gets down. He pushes her hair back from her face.

"Is this for real?"

He couldn't believe it. "Y/n...."

He touched her face, softly with the back of her fingers. She skin was as glowing as ever and she was still beautiful just like the last time he saw her. But why was she here? Why is she in this state? All these questions filled her mind. He couldn't decide what to do but he knew he needed to be quick before anyone gets in the restroom.

He picked her up in his arms and took her outside to his car.

"What are you doing yoongi? You worked so hard on pushing her away. This is not a good idea." His conscious warned him but his heart said something else "I don't know if this is right or where I am going but I just want to go somewhere far with her."

He took her to a hotel since he didn't wanted her to wake up in his flat in Ontario. He knew it would be a huge shock for her to see him after all these months.

He layed her down on the bed. He arranged a thermometer from the hotel staff and checked her temperature. She was fine so he guessed it was probably bcoz of alcohol. He cover her with the blanket and layed besides her, caressing her hair.

He spent the whole night looking at her face under the moonlight coming through the window.