12 ~ kidnapper

After a warm shower you felt much better. It helped soothing your tired body.

"I'm hungry. Should I order something." You thought "I'll just cook, I'm still sick to eat from outside."

You went downstairs and started cooking spaghetti. After sometime you felt a warm back hug. You don't have to turn back or ask, you already knew who this was.

"What are you cooking?" Suga asked.
"Spaghetti" you replied in irritated voice.
"I want some too." He said
"Then cook for yourself." You removed his hands and took your food to the living room. You turned on the TV to watch some dramas while eating.

"I still got some work to do." He said from your back.
"Okay" you said.
"I'll be going out for sometime. Will you be fine alone?" He came to you and said.
"I'm not a kid." You said rolling your eyes at him.

"I got you a new phone. My number is already saved in it. Call me if you need anything."

~ later

"Why didn't I find this room before." You found a library in the house. The room was filled with books. You found many books of your interest and it was a good way to spend your time.

"That must be him." You heard the front door open and footsteps in the house. Thinking it was Suga you kept the book back in the shelf and got out of the room to the living room.

He wasn't Suga but a man dressed in all black with face covered with a black mask.

"Who are you? How did you get in?" You asked with your legs shaking when you saw he got a gun with him.
"You'll find out soon. But for now you're coming with me." The man said.

You ran away in the big house hiding in one of the bathrooms downstairs.
You locked the door and took out you're phone texting Suga.

* There's someone here. I don't know what to do. Please come back home. I'm hiding in the bathroom. *

" I know you're in there Y/N. " The man said.
The man tries to open the door but couldn't because it was locked. He started pushing and hitting the door to break it open.

Suddenly you heard gunshots. You screamed and started crying.

"Y/N you alright?"

"Suga, is that you?" You asked.
"Don't come out. It's blood all over here. I don't want you to see it." He said.
"Okay" you replied wiping you tears.

After few minutes he came in. You rushed and hugged him tight.

"Are you okay?" He asked
"Yes, I'm fine. I thought he'd kill me." You said and broke the hug.
"Did you killed him?"

"I had to. Don't worry you're safe now." He said.

You walked out and ran to your bedroom upstairs. You got in the bed and covered yourself. Your body was shivering and you were still shocked. You shut your eyes trying to avoid the situation and sleep.

"It's alright I'm here now." Suga said as he layed behind you and cuddled you from back. You felt better under his touch and without saying anything else you only wished to open you eyes next morning.

~

You found him looking at you when you woke up next morning. You rolled your eyes at him and he chuckled.

"You hungry? You didn't eat dinner yesterday. Go wash up, we'll cook breakfast then." He said.

You did your morning routine and wore a simple comfortable dress.

"What are you making." You asked him going in the kitchen.
"I have no idea." He replied.
You giggled "let me help you."

As you both were cooking, the two of you started talking. You told him your childhood stories and he looked at you fascinated. Sometimes he told you about his childhood. It wasn't anything important but it was fun hearing stories about how he was when he was young.

~

"So who was that guys." Suga asked hoseok. Both the brothers in his office later that day.

"His name was Marko. Known for doing dirty work for others." Hoseok said.
"I think someone hired him to break in and kidnap Y/N." He continued.

"Why did he wanted Y/N?" Suga asked.

"I think we should focus on who's behind this. Why would someone want to kidnap an innocent girl?" Hoseok replied.

"Y/N is innocent, not me."

"You mean the one behind this wanted to reach you by getting Y\N."

"Well that's exactly what I'm saying." Suga said.

"But who would it be? You already killed all of your enemies." Hoseok said.

"Maybe we made an enemy without realising it. Dig deeper into this and find out who is doing this." Suga said.

Hoseok left and he went to the living room where Y/N was sitting.

"Do you wonna watch a movie? I can't decide which one to watch." Y/N said.

"No, I'm not in the right mood." He replied.
"Probably the movie might help." Y/N said.

"It won't. Let's go out." He said.

"Where?"

"My casino. Let's have a few drinks. Go get ready I'll wait downstairs." Suga said and you went upstairs to get ready.

~ Author's Note ~
YOLO YOLO READERS.
IDOL music video will be released today 🙈. Oh my the teaser was so good. Namjoon's silver grey hair 😩 my bias looked so fucking good. I can't wait anymore.

I'll see y'all in next chapter 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.