14 ~ Vacation

Yoongi carried her in his arm inside the house. He pinned her to the wall and started kissing her everywhere. She took off his shirt and he took off her dress leave her only in her undergarments. He kissed on her lips. She smiled in the kiss. Suddenly his office door opened and hoseok came out. Y/N wore yoongi's jacket and ran upstairs to their room. Yoongi signed.

"What are you doing here hobi" yoongi asked frustrated.

"Nothing, I just came to say my mother-in-law is in hospital and I gotta leave to visit her." Hoseok said.

"Sure. Take care." Before hoseok left both the boys had few drinks together. After hoseok left, yoongi went upstairs. Y/N was already sleeping.

"She must be tired" yoongi thought.

He layed next to her caressing her hair. He was smiling looking at her innocent sleepy face when he suddenly got a flashback.

* 12 years ago *

A furious wife waiting for her husband to come back home at 3 am.

"I told you not to wait for me jeomi." Min hyung said.

"Oh sorry for being a bad wife then" she said.

"Please I don't want any drama right now. I'm very tired." Min hyung said.

"I wait for you every night to return home safely and you call this a drama?." She said

"You already knew about my job. Why did you marry me then."

"You need to stop it. I'm sick and tired of your mafia life. You have to choose. Me or your career?"

Min hyung stayed silent with just anger filled in his eyes.

"Fine, so I'm leaving you with your dangerous career. And I'm taking yoongi with me." Jeomi said.

"Don't fucking think about doing it. You he's my heir, he's going to replace me in future. You can't take him away from me just because you're unhappy."

"I don't want his life to suck like yours. I've already packed our bags and we're leaving." Jeomi said.

Min hyung took out his gun. Yoongi was watching all this happened from the corner of the hall.

"You have no heart"

"You ripped it off honey." Min hyung shot jeomi 3 times and she died.
Yoongi came running seeing his mother bleed to death.

"Mommy!!! Mommy!!!!! Daddy do something. Mommy is dieing." The little boy said.

"Let her. I'll get you a new one." His father said.

*End of flashback*

Y/N woke up late next day. She did her morning routine and went downstairs. Yoongi was already in the kitchen. She took some leftover pizza and heated them.

"Are you seriously eating pizza for breakfast?" Yoongi said.

"It's already midday, so it doesn't matter." Y/N replied.

"Pack your bags. We're leaving on a vacation, tomorrow." He said.

"Really!! Where are going?"

"Somewhere nice and warm. So bring your swimsuit." He said.

Y/N rushed upstairs leaving her pizza. She opened her closet in excitement and took all of her beautiful outfits.

Next day both left in yoongi's private jet.