💜 Special Notice 💜

Hello readers 🙋,

I don't know how many people still have this book in their lists or if y'all will get a notification for this, so I'll post this notice on my conversation wall too.

This book is really important and special for me. There are many reasons why I love this book the most but the most important reason is that people really liked it and not to be dramatic but last year was very difficult for me. I went through so many changes, graduating high school, struggles with college, peer groups, break up etc etc. During that time, I really didn't feel like doing anything but just cry. The only reason that kept me writing and hoping was BTS and y'all loving what I uploaded here.

I decided to end this book with a happy ending bcoz I wasn't going to write a sequel. I'm currently writing another book on Our President 💜(ŐωŐ人) and I also have exams coming up. But I have this habit of doing too many things at a time and get myself stuck only to stress on it and find a solution that always ends up as afternoon naps. So I've decided to get myself stuck again, I want to write a book 2 for Yoongi's Girl.

It can't be with the same title since I already showed yoongi in his mid 30s with his wife and 2 kids in the end. So I want to create a story on his daughter Min Jee. Bcoz ofcourse Min Jee will be the new Y/N. The rest of the characters with have the same name and I'll give yoongi's wife a name. Yoongi was a mafia so ofcourse our y/n will be a mafia girl too, simply bcoz her dad wanted both of his kids to learn about his business and know how to fight (for self protection).

I haven't decided when I'll start writing the sequel but I have a little idea of how I want the story to be. A few months ago I wrote 3 chapters for a jungkook fiction but kept it draft bcoz I wasn't satisfied with it. The book's called "Her" and it was a jungkook fiction inspired on a popular KDrama "My Secret Romance". But now that I want to make a sequel, how about jungkook falling in love with yoongi's mafia daughter y/n?.

Here's a sneak peek.