38 ~ Accident

"your stomach has started to grow." Yoongi said caressing y/n's belly while both relax together in the bathtub.

"It's shocking to me how time flies so fast. When I found out about this, I was already 2 months pregnant." Y/n said.

"Huh? You mean you didn't knew about your own pregnancy?" Yoongi asked.

Y/n shook her head "no, my body never showed any signs or symptoms of pregnancy. I was quite shocked how could I be already 2 months pregnant after living with you for 4 months then without you for 8 months."

"Why did it took you an year to get pregnant?" Yoongi whispered but y/n heard it.

"Excuse me mister? Did you planned on getting me pregnant?"

"Calm down, I don't want to go through another cycle of your mood swings." Yoongi said "but sooner or later, it doesn't matter to me. This baby is the reason why we are here right now. She bought us back, closer."

"What? She? You keep on assuming it's gender while you're seeds can't even work fast and took 12 months." Y/n said and yoongi gave her annoyed face. "Accept it, this child is gonna be as lazy as you, I can already feel it."

"The water is starting to get cold. Let's get out." Y/n got up from him giving him space to get out of the tub. Yoongi wiped his body and wore his clothes. In the meantime y/n washed her hair. Yoongi went out of the bathroom to make the bed till y/n wiped herself and got dressed. It was 10:45pm. This was their 9th stay in Oahu and they were supposed to leave tomorrow.

Suddenly yoongi heard a big sound, BANG. He heard y/n screaming. He rushed into the bathroom and saw her lying on the floor with her hands around her stomach, crying. He immediately picked her up and rushed to the hospital. He waited outside the ward until the female doctor finished examining her.

"Did something happen to my wife?" He asked when the doctor came out of the room.

"It looks like she slipped and twisted her leg muscles. There is nothing to worry about. I also told me she's pregnant, she should be careful around wet floor and stairs. I gave her injections to reduce the pain. You can take her home now." The doctor said and left to check other patients.

Yoongi entered the room where y/n was laying on a hospital bed. Yoongi sat near her on the bed and she started crying. Yoongi hugged her and stroked her back.

"Does it hurt alot?" Yoongi asked

"It doesn't hurt anymore." She replied.

"Why are you crying then?"

"I got scared. I thought you'd be mad at me if something happens to the baby." Y/n said sniffing on his chest.

"Is this another mental breakdown of your mood swings? Bcoz I would never be mad at you for something like this." Yoongi said "I don't want anything wrong to ever happen but if something ever happens in future, I would never be mad at you about losing a baby. Accidents happen and it's not your fault."

Y/n raised up her head and kissed yoongi's cheek. "And you know how hardworking I am when it comes to making babies" yoongi said with a smirk and y/n smacked his back.

"Let's go back. Doctor said there's nothing to worry about." Before she could even do anything he picked her up.

"Ouch... My leg hurts, be careful." Y/n said grabbing his shoulders.

~

*Next Day*

"Check twice, did you keep everything we bought with us?" Y/n said sitting on the bed while yoongi packet the luggage.

"We can buy them again on reaching home." Yoongi said and took the luggage out.

Y/n slowly got up and carefully walked downstairs.

"Who told you your allowed to walk?" Yoongi yelled when he came back and saw her walking slower than a turtle bcoz of her leg pain.

"I got this, I can walk on my own. You don't have to carry my all the time." She said.

"You don't get to choose whether I want to carry you or not." He carried her again to the car.

By the evening they reached back home. Yoongi parked his car in the garage and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Don't you dare step out of the car." He said "you still can't walk." Y/n waited for him to take the luggage in the house and come back for her.

"I feel like I'm paralyzed. At least let me try walking." She said. "Aren't you tired of carrying me around everywhere? I'm becoming heavy now."

"You kidding me? I look for reasons to carry you in my arms." Yoongi layed her on the bed and took off her sandals.

"I'm going to get myself some water, do you want anything?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"You!" She said and yoongi sighed. He turned back and walked to the door. "I said I want you!!"

He turned his face towards her and said "wait for some time. Let me feed you something then we can cuddle."

"I don't want cuddles" she said "I'm not hungry"

"Then?" Yoongi asked and she hesitated to say it "your not hungry but horny, isn't it!" He said "sorry but you're not getting what you want. Your leg is hurt and we should not do it every night during your pregnancy. Learn to control it."

Yoongi left the room and she covered her face with the blanket "did he just scold me?"

Yoongi opened the door as if he was standing outside listening to her "yes I did! And if you listen to me like a good girl then daddy will reward you soon in some days. Now if you don't want dinner, then go to sleep."

"Okay goodnight"

"Goodnight kitten."

~ Author's Note ~

I gave some ice cream to my bunny to film him eating ice cream and now he's sneezing. SHIT

Anyways, someone posted a blank clip on twitter from her burn the stage movie showtime with a couple have sex behind her and she recorded their moans and posted it. Jkjfsfhjkkkcsgjkk this is why Spotify added singularity in sex playlist.