19 ~ Kidnap

Y/n and dae ho were at the roof top after the dinner.

"That was great" she said laughing after Dae ho finished another of his jokes.

"So I didn't get my answer" he said.

"Umm... Look you're great and all but i think it's better if we only stay as friends." Y/n said.

"Hmm. Well, I guess I gotta try my luck next time. Mind if I hug you before leaving?" He asked.

Y/n shook her head and he hugged her. Yoongi was coming from the behind and dae ho saw it. He kissed her on the cheek, almost near her lips. To yoongi it looked like they're having a proper lip kiss and he surely wasn't happy with this.

"Why the fuck is he kissing my girl and she isn't even pushing him away." Yoongi thought. Dae ho looked at him and smirked. Yoongi turned his back and went downstairs.

"I'll walk you out." Y/n said and they both went down.

Yoongi was already there with Eul but as soon as he saw y/n coming towards them, he pulled Eul closed and kissed her. His kiss was full of jealousy and anger. Eul felt that and pushed him away. She saw the look in his eyes and turned back. Y/n was standing there with tears in her eyes.

"I can walk myself out. Goodnight y/n. I had a great time with you today." Dae ho said before before walking out. Y/n didn't reply anything.

"We need to talk" she said to yoongi.

"I'm busy right now." He replied.

"Busy? With what? Seducing Eul?!!" She said.

"So? What's wrong with that? She wants me." He said with anger burning in his eyes. "Wonna come to my room?" He said to Eul.

"You can't bring her to our room." Y/n said.

"Fine. We'll do here." Yoongi kissed her again pulling her close.

Y/n felt betrayed. "What did I do to deserve this?" She thought. She couldn't stand there to watch this anymore. She ran to their room wiping her tears away which only seems to get more and more.

Eul pushed him hard this time. "I know you're using me." She said.

"Sorry for treating u this way" yoongi said.

"You're treating her worst. Better say that sorry to her. I'm leaving this house is full of drama."

~

Y/n was in the bed cry the whole night. Yoongi didn't came back that night and she thought he hooked up with Eul.

Next day she woke up with puffy red eyes. She took a long warm bubble bath and got dressed.

She went down to the kitchen. Yoongi was in the kitchen too. She wanted to slap him but she just simply ignored his presence.

"Y/n!!" He said. She didn't reply.

"Is this cheating ignoring me now" yoongi thought.

"I'm talking to you. Stop being childish." He said.

"Am I?" She turned around and said. "It's not me, it's you who can't decide what you want. Stop playing with my feelings and hurting me."

"Stop playing so innocent y/n. What did you said? You'll always be only mine. Such a lie, all those words that came out of your mouth were lie." He said. "If you don't want it then just say you fucking love that pretty boy."

"What are you even talking about?" Y/n said.

"Can you two shut it!!! It's morning. Stop ruining the atmosphere." Min hyung shouted from outside the kitchen. "Start talking to each other like adults. I have meeting. I'll be back till the evening."

He went out to his car and started the engine "it's working. They're starting to split apart."

"I don't know what you're talking about but I'm the person of my words." Y/n said. "It's so disrespectful to me. So I'll wait, tell me if you only wonna have sex with me and flirt bcoz I want a real man."

Yoongi just ignored her and went to min hyung's office instead of letting their argument increase.

"A walk in the garden might help. I really need some fresh air rn." Y/n thought.

~

She was standing in the garden near the fountain with eyes closed, breathing in the fresh morning air. Suddenly she felt a hand on her mouth and a gun on her head.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." An unknown voice said. "I finally got my hands on you. Don't worry I won't shoot you. Only if you listen to me and do as I tell you to."

He tied her hands and mouth "now start walking."

~ Author's Note ~

Hello readers 🙋, this update got a day late. This chapter is not long but I'm in a hurry to leave for my college rn. But before leaving I wanted to upload it.
I'll be uploading Billionaire's Revenge soon.

I was almost about to post the drama's name as an hint for jungkook fiction but soon I remembered that I'm an evil person so I'll make you wait until I publish the first chapter 😏.

See y'all in next chapter 💜 UwU 💜.