Bonus Chapter Last

"guess what kids?" Yoongi said.

"What? We're having toilet paper all around the house for Halloween decoration again?" Yongsun said. Little boy was not so little now. He grew up, 8 years old.

"Mom! Yongsun is being rude again!!" Min jee said, 5 years old

"YONGSUN!!" Y/N yelled from the kitchen.

"Sorry mom!" Yongsun said.

"Anyways, we have guest coming over for this Halloween." Yoongi said.

"I know!! It's uncle hobi!" Min jee said jumping excitedly.

"How do you know that?"

"She just guessed it dad." Yongsun said.

"Time for bed sweethearts." Y/n said from the kitchen. "Put them to bed yoongi!!"

Yoongi picked each in one hand and rushed to their bedroom.

"Why are you so scared of mommy?" Yongsun asked.

"I'm not scared of anyone. You know how dangerous your daddy is. But making mommy angry is more dangerous." Yoongi said laying Yongsun on his bed.

"Mi hee and Mi ok are coming too?" Min jee asked clinging on his arm.

"Yes they will" yoongi said laying min jee in her bed.

"Goodnight thugs. Sleep tight don't let the bad bugs bite." Yoongi said.

"It's bed dad not bad" Yongsun said doing a facepalm.

"What about our bedtime story daddy!?" Min jee said with a pout.

"Just one story! No laughing no jumping!" Yoongi said armed crossed.

~

An hour passed by, yoongi still didn't came to their bedroom. Y/n wondered where did he go without informing her. Or did he fell asleep in their children's bedroom. Y/n got up from the bed and went to check on him. She stopped at the door and listened carefully to the noise coming from the closed door.

"What is happening here!! It's 10:45pm, why aren't you sleeping?!!" Y/n yelled and opened the door.
"What are you doing yoongi? I told you to make them sleep, an HOUR AGO!!"

"I did but they started playing again." Yoongi said.

"Well, you are the one holding min jee wrapped in her blanket

"Well, you are the one holding min jee wrapped in her blanket." Y/n said and yoongi immediately put her to bed and tugged in her blanket while Yongsun, afraid of her mother's anger quietly climbed up his bed and cover himself with the blanket.

Y/n turned off the lights and went back to the bedroom. Yoongi gave goodnight kisses to the kids and followed his wife to their bedroom.

"I think I should never ask you to make them sleep from now on." Y/n said changing into her nighty.

"Sorry honey. Are you gonna punish me now?" Yoongi said passing her a wink.

"No! I'm tired." Y/n said and layed down on the bed. Yoongi closed the door and turned off the lights. He changed into his shorts and layed down next to y/n.

"Give me a hand then" he said pulling her close to him by her waist. She turned and placed her head on his chest.

"But I'm sleepy" she said hugging him back.

"Please honey? I had a rough day today and I'm more tired than you." Yoongi pouted. He took her hand and and placed it on his crotch. Y/n roughly squeezed it and yoongi jumped up with sudden grip.

"Fine" y/n said laughing, inserting her hand inside his shorts.

~

"Hobi uncle!!" Min jee ran and jumped on her dearest uncle, who always bought her candies. In return, y/n always made raspberry pie whenever mi hee and mi ok visited them with their mother Sophia. Everybody loved her pie, even her own parents.

"Noona!" Yongsun said pulling mi ok's sleeve "I bought chocolate for you, your favourite flavour."

"Thank you Yongsun" mi ok took the chocolate from him and ruffled his hair. She was 4 years older than him.

"I see you bought another chain." Hoseok said to yoongi. Everyone sitting at the dining table eating the lunch y/n prepared.

"Just 3 dollars bro. You want some?" Yoongi asked.

"Nope I'm good" hoseok replied stuffing his mouth with y/n's delicious garlic prawns.

"My dad has a Glock 45." Mi hee said.

"That's it? My dad owns 3 Glock 45 and a sniper in his collection." Min jee said.

"Why don't you girls talk more of some girly talks?" Yoongi said.

"My mom owns 6 diamond rings." Mi hee said.

"That's the half of what my dad bought for my mom." Min jee said.

"They're never gonna stop" hoseok said. They all laughed seeing the small girls argue.

"Noona, I got a big slice of the pie for you!" Yongsun said running with a plate of pie in his hands to mi ok who was playing in the garden.

Mi ok took the pie and smiled at him "did you eat?"

"No I'll eat later." Yongsun said.

"Eat it with me" mi ok said feeding him as they both laughed and played with the grass.