35 ~ Shopping

"don't be upset about it y/n. It's their lose, they're gonna miss all the happiness grandparents crave for." Mina said on the video call.

"But I want them to be there. I won't be getting married again but just once. I want it to be my dad who walks me to yoongi." Y/n said "what will I tell my children, where did their grandparents go? They'll feel bad when other kids will tell about their holidays at their grandparent's home."

"But we already tried convincing them. I talked to your parents the other day. It was like, they want to be a part of your happiness but they can't forget yoongi for his cruelness."

"He was never cruel to me! Neither them. It isn't our fault if my father was addicted to casinos and liquor." Y/n said "it's okay, I'll handle it and prove myself a good mother. I'll raise my kids the way I deserved. I'll get them everything they want. I'll always keep them happy."

"Well you don't have to worry about that. I'm yoongi with be faster than you at this." Mina said "anyways, see at later"

Y/n and Mina were supposed to go wedding dress shopping later. She knew yoongi was busy in the arrangements but still she wanted yoongi to select her dress.

Yoongi was completely stuck from the architect and interiors to the wedding venue and invitation for guests. He was in this office looking at the pictures the wedding planner send him. He was stressed and she knew it. She came from behind and started massaging his shoulders. Yoongi felt relieved and leaned back in his chair, looking up at his beautiful fiancee.

She slowly bend down and kissed him. He turned his chair around and pulled her down in his lap and kissed her properly.

 He turned his chair around and pulled her down in his lap and kissed her properly

"You need rest. You've been working continusly." Y/n said.

"I'm perfectly fine. I still need to decide the location." Yoongi said.

"Location? I thought it'll be in a church."

"Nope, it'll be a destination wedding." Yoongi said kissing her cheeks.

"Why spending so much money? We can do a simple wedding." Y/n asked.

"Well, just bcoz your situation isn't good right now doesn't mean you can't have any fun. And I want to see my wife happy in Hawaii."

"Hawaii? You're kidding me right?" Y/n said.

"No honey. We're getting married in Hawaii and a honeymoon in Oahu." Yoongi showed her the pictures of the villa and their wedding location. She felt so happy and it immediately lighten up her mood.

She hugged him tightly "thank you, for doing so much for me. I'm so glad it's you I'll be marrying, I can't be any more happier than I am with you."

"Who said I was doing this for you. I just realized Oahu is a great place to fuck. Be ready for our wedding night"

Y/n hit his chest playfully "I hate you!"