25 ~ Moving On

A month passed by but yoongi didn't came. Y/n waited for him everyday sitting by the window of her room, watching countless cars pass by but non of him. He said he'd come to give her clothes and stuffs but he send hoseok instead, avoiding any chances that could make y/n and yoongi end up together.

Y/N's condition started to get better and better day by day. Mina helped her think of yoongi as a bad guy. She knew yoongi might be a ruthless bloody mafia for the world but for her he was a loving gentleman. She had no other choice but to think of him with hate, it was the only way she could forget him.

"Y/n" mina said knocking at her room. She got up from her bed and opened the door.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Wash up and get ready, your parents are on their way." Mina said.

"You told them?!!!"

"I had to y/n. They are your parents, they deserve to know." Mina said.

"Parents? I wish I was adopted!! At least I won't have the guild of having parents like satan." Y/n opening her cupboard closet.

"I understand your pain but they went through a lot too. Imagine having a gun pointed at someone you love, your husband." Mina said and it y/n had a flashback of yoongi.

She would never let anything happen to him, no matter how much she pretends to hate him just to convince herself.

"Just be nice to them Y/n. They're still your parents." Mina said and left her room.

Y/n sat there in her bed thinking about how will she face her parents. She knew it'll be hella awkward seeing them after all that happened. But she had no other choice.

~

Everyone was having their breakfast in big silence. It was getting uncomfortable for Y/n. Seeing her parents after so long, the one who sold her like a toy. She didn't know what to say, her parents didn't know either. Mina just eye gestured her mom to talk to her but it was really hard for her mom to start the conversation.

"We're so sorry sweetie" her dad said out of nowhere. Y/n just stayed in her seat eating her eggs.

"We know you went through a lot sweetheart and we are ready to do anything for you. We love you a lot, my child. You are the only one we have. Please forgive us." Her mom said with tears coming out.

"Mom..... I don't want to talk about it. L-let's just pretend it never happened. I wonna start again, with a fresh start." Y/n said.

Her parents were quite shocked at her reaction. They expected her to get angry at them but she just stayed calm.

"But as you just said, you'll do anything right?" Mina said and y/n looked at her. "Remember we had plans when we entered university?"

Y/n tried recalling it but wasn't able remember what exactly mina meant.

"How can you forget something so important y/n?" Mina said.

"I'm sorry I have a weak memory I guess. What is it?" Y/n said.

"A trip all around the world." Mina said and it finally striked her. Her father said he'd pay for everything on their trip. They both suddenly realised it.

"THAT MEANS HE WILL BE PAYING FOR IT!!!!" they both shouted I'm excitement pointing at her father.
He didn't have any other way to get through this but to simply agree to what the girls want. Ofcourse mina's parents will pay for hers.

"But I can't afford spending so much money." He said.

"It's okay, we'll just spend one week per month in every country we like." Y/n said.

"Fine..." Her dad said.

The girls were really excited, mina bcoz she knows this was the best way for Y/n to move on and y/n bcoz she actually forgot about yoongi while all of this was being done and talked.

~

"The girls are grown up. They can handle this, don't worry." Y/N's dad said to her mom who was worried about her daughter being alone in a totally strange country.

"And she got mina with her. She'll be alright."

"I know but i just can't accept the fact that she's grown up. Our little girl is 23 now." Her mom said. They just dropped her and Mina at the airport.

~Author's Note~

11:04 pm and I wrote this before sleeping. The lights are off and my phone's light hurt in my eyes tbh.

Sorry I couldn't upload faster. It was a whole festive week and my relatives came over today. I'm so tired rn and I have college tomorrow. I don't want to wake up 5 in the morning, it has ever started to get cold during mornings and nights.

Even though nobody asked for it but I want to do a Q/A. Since it's my very first wattpad fiction and you guys are it, I decided to do this fun game. But it's only fun when people actually comment, not like just 2 people.

Ignore that "1 like = 1 answer" and comment the question number and I'll answer all of your questions

Ignore that "1 like = 1 answer" and comment the question number and I'll answer all of your questions. You can also comment more than one question numbers or any other question you want. It's not necessary to be just related to BTS.

And I specially wanted to say that my DMs are always open to welcome anyone and everyone. If you ever wonna mssg me, do it. I'm just a alone potato who likes making friends.

Also I wonna thank all of you people. You guys supported me and my story so much. Your votes, comments, everything matters to me, more than my makeup, believe me. We reached 7th place at #yoongi. I can't believe this!

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH JUST TAKE MY UWU ALREADY