8 ~ He's Jealous

I knocked the door before getting in. I was scared, how will he react? Everytime when I think about him being angry at me, the only thing that hits me hard is that he's a mafia. No matter how much he says and shows that he loves me, he can still change his mind and shoot me right?

"Come in" I opened the door slowly and entered the room with small steps.

"Who is Jungkook?" He asked with his arms crossed leaning against his office table.

"He's nobody."
"Really?!" His eyes narrowed.

"Jungkook and I have a past together. It's my favourite spot so I went there. I missed the place and the view from up there. I didn't knew he would be there too." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me about the place?"

"I told no one about the place. It's like my secret favourite spot. Why would I tell others about my secret spot?" I said kinda being annoyed with his question.

"Stop being so naive. What if something had happened to you? What if you were lost? I would've find you only if you told me where you were going." He said raising his voice.

"Well ofcourse I told you I was going for a walk." I said rolling my eyes.

"But you never mentioned where the hell you decided to go for a walk!! Or should I say where you decided to go and meet him."

"WHAT!!!! No I didn't." I was shocked by his statement. Does he really send hoseok after me because he doubts me.

"You wonna go back to him or do you wonna run away with him?" What the hell is he even thinking about. Me running away with jungkook?

"GOD NO. What's wrong with you? Stop thinking that way. I have nothing with jungkook now." I said taking a step towards him.

"GOOD!! Then let's keep this my way. You're never going to that spot ever again." He said turning his back to me. "You got that!".

"You're just jealous. So so jealous. Jealous of jungkook?" I said. Maybe it wasn't the right move but the words just came out of my mouth on their own.

"Jealous? Of that teen looking boy? I don't have to be jealous of anyone babe. What has he even got? I got everything and definitely better than him." I said looking at me and coming closer.

He firmly held my chin and said "don't forget, I own you. I don't have to be worried about you taken away from me. I know my own ways to bring you back. I don't care who you talk to, you're already mine."

"Really? Then who was it last night cuddling on my chest saying that he was jealous." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Stop being so hard on yourself and just admit it. You are JEALOUS and you obviously care about who I talk to." I said.

"Oh god this girl. Get out of my office. I got better things to do." Better things? Excuse me!

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked outside the office. Before closing the door I turned back and asked him but with little anger "Did you eat anything?".

"What?" He said walking to me.
"Did you eat something since the morning?"

"You're cooking?" He asked.
"No, I'm making breakfast." I said rolling my eyes at him.
"That is called cooking silly." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me in.

"Leave me. I'm hungry."
"Give me morning kiss." He said and kissed me. I tried to act angry but I couldn't. My body melted in his kiss and I gave in. My hands around his neck and shoulders. His hands around my waist pulling me more closer.

After a moment of deep passionate kissing he finally pulled apart.
"Make me a cup of coffee before breakfast." I nodded "And one more thing. I like my coffee just like my girl. Creamy yet a little bitter." I gave him a death glare and he just laughed. I walked outside his office to the kitchen.

"I need to find out more information about this boy." Suga thought.
He called his best information gatherer, Hoseok.

"I want you to find me information about this boy jungkook."

~

Jungkook was sitting in the park waiting for someone. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned back.
"Come sit with me." He said.

"Why did you call me right now. I'm not in the mood."

"I was supposed to keep this a secret but I can't. I need you to know this. Y/N never left Mina." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean? How do you know that?" Mina said as her curiousity built.

"I saw her today. More of like I met her and talked to her."

"Where? How is she?"
"I went to her favourite spot where I used to follow her after school. I missed our old days. She was my first love after all. Probably still is." Jungkook said in a said tone.

"And that's where you found her?" Mina asked.

"Yea she was just standing there and enjoying the view."

"What did she say? Did you talk to her." Mina got more curious now.

"I did but she didn't tell me why she left. I insisted alot but she didn't open up. And then a guy came and forced her to go with him."

"But you just said she never left."

"Yea I did. I meant she never left the country." Jungkook said.

"Who was the other guy with her?"

"I don't know. He talked about someone waiting for her. Someone named Suga I guess." Jungkook said and Mina thought about the name. It sounded familiar to her.

"Wait! It's the same hot as hell guy who followed Y/N around when we last met." Mina said when she finally remembered who Suga is.

"Hot as what?? A guy?? She got a boyfriend?" Jungkook said a little shocked.

"No jungkook. He isn't her boyfriend. At least not till the last day I was with her. Is she with him? Why would she be with him but not us or her parents?" Mina said being confused.

"Probably her parents can answer. We should try talking to them. Maybe something happened between Y/N and her parents." Mina agreed to jungkook.

"Don't worry Y/N. I will find you and bring you back." Mina said to herself.

~Author's Note ~

YOLO YOLO READERS. I hope you all are having a great day. Jungkook's been feeding us with a lot of videos and pictures. And I guess he got a secret Instagram account too👀. But it's good if he wonna keep it private, I support his decision. At least this way he can enjoy social media without people leaking or hacking his account.

 At least this way he can enjoy social media without people leaking or hacking his account

I hope bighit drop jintro soon. We wait for 2 days but got a note which made us more confused 😶. Anyways see y'all in next chapter 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.