22 ~ Back Home

"he didn't came last night. Neither he tried to talk. Is it bcoz he's still shocked and processing everything. Or does he really don't want to see me."

Y/n woke up next morning alone in minsoo's room. She went to yoongi's bedroom but he wasn't there. She took a quick shower and wore something comfortable.

She went down to the kitchen, where she found minsoo and yoongi talking

"Okay y/n, let's go and talk to him. You can't just let him ignore you, specially after all that happened"

She entered the kitchen with a smile and stood next to minsoo.

"Good morning, what's going on?" She said smiling to yoongi in a happy mood.

"We were just talking about leaving. Pack your stuffs after breakfast, we're going home." Yoongi said, now she wasn't in a very happy mood.

"So, does that mean I won't be able to see minsoo again?" She said looking down in a sad tone.

"I'm coming with you guys." Minsoo said and she jumped in excitement.

"Really?" She asked and minsoo nodded giving her a wide smile.

"Minsoo, can you please leave me and y/n alone. We need to talk." Yoongi said and somehow y/n had a bad feeling about it.

"Wow, your such a gentleman. Interrupting our happy moments, always." Minsoo said.

"I said please, now go." Minsoo rolled her eyes at her brother and gave a short hug to y/n before leaving the kitchen.

"I didn't get to talk to you yesterday." Yoongi said "how are you feeling now?"

"Better, after he's dead" she replied. "I feel safer now"

"You're never safe around me y/n. I can't look at her without thinking she'll be leaving soon." Yoongi thought.

"I think we should talk about our fight the other night." After thinking much, y/n finally forced herself to say this.

"Not now, I'm not in the right mood"

"But yoon-"

"Go and pack your bags, we're leaving in 2 hours" yoongi cut her sentence and left the kitchen. Y/n stayed there for a few minutes processing everything, yet she was a little happy that minsoo would be with her, specially when yoongi would leave every morning like before.

~

"Have a safe flight back home" min hyung said to his kids and y/n who were about to leave his house.

"We'll stay in touch." Yoongi said.

"I really hope so." Min hyung said "it was nice having you here y/n, I really mean it"

"Likewise Mr Min." She replied.

"I'd like to talk to you yoongi before you leave." Minsoo understood and took Y/n out to the car with her.

"I already know what you want to talk about dad." Yoongi said.

"So what did you decided?"

"I'll let her go after we're home." Yoongi had to force himself to say this.

"I really hope you do this son. I don't hate, neither I want you're bad. I never told you but I'm proud to have you as my son. I don't want any girl to destroy this or you." Min hyung said.

"I'll leave now dad." That was all yoongi said and left. He wanted to spend some time before he pushes y/n away.

~

"We're finally back!! I can't be any more happy, I missed this place so much." Y/n getting in yoongi's house.

"Does she like staying with me that much?" Yoongi thought.

"Wow, I've never been in your house before." Minsoo said.

"Well, welcome to hell." Yoongi said and walked straight to his home office.

"He locked himself as soon as we're here. This is why I didn't wanted to come back"

"What's wrong with him? He's been acting like this since the morning." Y/n asked minsoo.

"I-I don't know. Probably he's still not over the incident." Minsoo lied. Yoongi obviously told her about what he was going to do and this why he bought minsoo here, for Y/n to have some fun before she leaves back to her old life.

"I'm wonna sleep now, I'm jetlagged." Minsoo said and y/n showed her the guest room.

"I'll just talk to him whether he likes it or not. Let's get over with this"

Y/n walked straight to his office after helping minsoo unpack her stuff. Yoongi was doing nothing but just looking out of the window. Y/n didn't even knock and walked in straight.

"Why do you keep on ignoring me? What did I even do wrong? Is it because of that night?" She asked with arms crossed.

"I saw you kissing Dae Ho." Yoongi said.

"What?!! Where did you get this stupid idea?" Y/n asked.

"Stop lieing y/n. I clearly saw you two kissing on the roof."

"Say it yoongi, just do it. Probably this will make her hate you and it'll be easy for her to leave." He thought.

"As I said before, I am the person of her words and I never did anything like this. Unlike you. " She said in anger.

"What do you mean? I only kissed Eul"

"I'm not a fool, I know everything that happened between you two that night." She said.

"Stop it Y/n. You were the one who started this." Yoongi said, more like yelling it.

"Really? How can you be so cold and heartless. He asked me out on a date but I rejected him, not once but 3-4 times. We only hugged yoongi. I pushed that guy away for you!!"

"Shit! What have you done yoongi!!"

"I guess I misunderstood, I'm sorry. But it just looked like you kissed." Yoongi apologized.

"Really? Just a sorry?" Y/n said and yoongi only looked her with a blank face.

"Fine, I just wanted to get over with this misunderstanding." Y/n said after a few seconds.

"Look, you're too damn good for me y/n and this isn't good!!"

~Author's Note ~

Sorry for updating late but I hope you like the new cover. I took me 10 minutes to find the perfect picture in good quality 😤✊.

But I think Jin's cover is better 🤔. Idk anymore.

See y'all in next chapter 💜 UwU 💜.