6 ~ Punishment

He opened the door and you both get in. He gets in first and l behind him.
Once i closed the door i was pushed against the wall. Suga grabbed my hands tight and pinned them on the wall.

"W-what are you doing" I said as I was already scared. He is so scary when he's angry.

"Why? You got a problem if I touch you but you loved it when hoseok was flirting with you." He said with his eyes fixed on me.
"I already told you not to interact with him much. Guess you need a reminder who you belong to." He picked me up on his shoulder and took me inside our bedroom. He threw on the mattress.

"Do you know how angry you've made me."

I glared into his eyes. He looked so horribly mad.

He came close and whispered in my ears "Bitch".
"You belong to me." This was enough to turn me on. He locked his lips with mine. The kiss was aggressive however it didn’t lack passion. I broke from the kiss. Fingers fumbling at the hem of his shirt. I placed the palm my hands on his chest feeling his heart racing. He started to tear my dress apart.

His lips brushed my jawline along with the smoothest surface of skin on my neck before trailing butterfly kisses down to the space in between my breasts. Teasingly he flicked his tongue at my nipple while holding my waist. His tongue was working in circular motions.

~3rd Person POV~

Your hands immediately found themselves stroking his hair as he took your nipple into his mouth sucking harshly on it .

He positioned himself at your entrance. Pushing himself inside you deeply. His pace inside you fastened followed by powerful thrusting. You bit your lip in pleasure as his movements became aggressive. He reached a spot inside you that created a sensation of knots forming at the pit of your stomach.

But he stopped and got up. He sat down on the edge of the bed, zeroed his dark eyes on yours, pointed to his lap, and gave one command.
"Bend over."

With shaky legs, you walked over towards him. He grabbed your waist and tugged you, so you were bending over his lap. His hand trails up and down your back.
"Count them out loud for me." he said squeezing your ass. You face forward and brace yourself for the slap to come. And quite the slap it was, sending your head upwards and yelp from your lips. But you know that’s only the beginning.

"One" you count, voice breathless.
A slap appears again, but you prepared yourself this time "Two". Slap "Three" slap "Four" slap "Five" and it continues until he reaches ten. He stops for a moment, soothing the marks he created with his hand and giving you a moment to collect yourself. 

"You’ve been a very good girl for me, baby. And good girls get rewarded. Can you sit up for me?" He helps you upwards and positions you on the bed, in which you sit up for a second before flopping on your back against the silk sheets, no energy left. He looks up and down at you approvingly before leaning down to kiss you, hard and strong, a kiss that leaves you breathless and full of want.

"Suga, I need you" you whisper out when you part, and it sets Suga into motion, not wanting to waste any more time. You pull him down for a kiss and feel his erection press against your soaking womanhood and impatience floods your body.

"Suga, please" you whimper against his mouth, and he grabs his dick, sliding it up and down your folds before easing in until your hips meet, a sigh leaving his lips. You’re breathing picks up as his pace does, leaving you breathless, muttering only his name and moans, your fingers laced in his hair and pulling. You squeeze your eyes shut, feeling your core tighten as he goes harder, when his voice makes your eyes open again.

"Look at me baby, look only at me. I want to see you when you cum" he moans out, angling his hips and hitting a spot inside you that sets your body on fire. You obey and keep your eyes on him, even as his hand snakes down past your breasts to rub your clit in fast circles. Mouth open in a silent moan but your eyes never stray from Suga’s as he pumps in and out of you faster to reach his high, following you soon after, head bowed as he moans out.

"Beautiful, you're so fucking beautiful" He collapses on top of you and presses light kisses of love against your neck that makes you smile.

"You are mine baby."

You wrap your arms around his shoulders as he rests his head on your chest, his arms tight around your waist as you both catch your breath.

"So, you were jealous?" You asked.
Suga cringes and burrows his face further into your chest, making you laugh at his sudden shyness.

"Yeah. I can’t help it. I want to be the only one you need, the only one to make you feel good. I love you too much to let you go." he admits, and it makes you shocked.

"Y-you love me?!" You asked him as he lift up his face to meet your eyes.
"Yes, I do. And no one can do anything about it. I won't let you leave me, never." He said and you pulled his face to kiss him.

"Idiot, I’m not leaving you. I won’t ever and I love you too." you reply smiling warmly down at him and  he lean in for another passionate kiss, wrapping you up in his arms protectively as you both fall asleep together.

Author's Note

Here's goes down a spicy chapter for all my hoes as I promised to give you on my Instagram fanpage story. I hope you people keep on loving my shit forever and I can bring you more flavourful meals out as soon as I can 😤. My social media links/username in my profile info.

Goodbye for now, see you in next chapter 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.