8

Sakura's POV

When I entered the land of dreams I was no longer in the darkness of the void, instead I was brought to a huge spacious room. With huge long windows that could let you see the infinity sea of trees. ( A/N;  the picture above shows the room in which Sakura is in.)

I curiously looked around and my curiosity got the best of me, so I headed out towards the forest, my feet were bare, and feeling the cool ground on the soles of my feet, gives me the chills. This dream feels like reality, what if I can't wake up? 

I looked around checking every detail of this forest, the wind played with my loose pink hair as I picked up my speed trying to look for something familiar but everything looks so foreign.

I was scared, what is this dream?  I don't like it, I prefer to stay in the void and not feel so insecure in this place. As I kept on walking in the middle of all the trees, I found a beautiful cherry blossom tree.

With wobbly legs I walked towards the blossom tree and sat down, trying to fall asleep maybe like that I will be back in my comfy bed or in the dark void.

When I was about to close my eyes I heard sniffles and whispers, I curiously walked around the blossom tree to see who was crying.

When I found who was crying, a shiver ran down my spine. "Inner? " I asked the exact replica of myself.

"We're in danger, we are different... At this rate we'll die... They are coming... Kurama... We are becoming Kurama... We are going to go through changes.... We might die... We.. " she mumbled to herself with tears dripping down her face, as her pink hair was all over the place.

"Inner.. What are you talking about?  What do you mean that we are becoming Kurama-sama? 
Who is coming after us?  What do you mean we might die?  Inner answer me! " I said to her kneeling in front of her and shaked her a little.

She lifted her face to look at me, and when I saw her my heart dropped. Her eye, her right eye isn't completely green anymore, it's mixed with four other colors making it extremely weird and strange.

"What happened to you, Inner? " I asked with concern.

"Kurama's gift already reached me, my chakra levels are beyond the chart. Making me, no, us a precious jewel in between all the evil in this world.

Bad people, Sakura they will come after us, with the only intention of hurting or killing us to drain our power for their own selfish needs.

We have changed Kurama, he isn't the nine-tailed fox everyone fears, he is something else now, his orange chakra isn't completely orange anymore, it's mixed with with yellow now and a soft pink. Kurama isn't evil anymore, he.. He is something else.

Bad people will come for our pure chakra.... sakura do you know what this means? It means that if our power falls in the wrong hands we might cause the fourth shinobi war, killing thousands, no not thousands, millions of people.

Sakura I'm scared what if the people we care about get hurt or worse what if they die? 

If for some reason something in us changes, just remember that we are the only hope to the people in Konoha.

Sakura when your chakra reaches to the limit of surpassing the hokages own chakra then the changes will happen. Trust me, when I say that our life won't be easy once you become stronger.

It might as well become our own little hell. But promise me one thing, promise me to live your childhood like a normal kid. Create happy and joyful memories that maybe one day they'll keep us sane. " she said to me with bitter in every spoken word she said.