30

Naruto's POV

It's been two days since Sakura has been in a coma caused to stabilize her, and an hour ago she woke up with her eyes different from before. Her right eye still holds the wierd design but the blood shot shades of red that used to be there became clearer but dull.

My heart clench when she saw me and the only thing her eyes held was a vastness of nothing. Not a single emotion making me miss Inner, yea she's not Sakura but she's a part of her, a part that reminds me of the person that I will always consider family.

"Naruto." She said to me snapping me out of the trance I placed myself with all the thoughts that are going through my mind.

"Yeah? What is it, Saku-Chan?" I asked softly.

"We are leaving tomorrow back to Konohakagure." She said coldly.

Making me gulp slightly, " sure, but don't you want to rest more before we start our journey home." I asked.

"No." She said and then closed her eyes again ignoring the fact that I wanted to talk to her more.

"I'll be right back." I said waiting for her to say something but nothing came out of her mouth making me frown. I exited her hospital room and went to my own, changing into my normal clothes that Temari gladly gave me, a new one.

When I got out of the hospital I went to Gaara's office and when I managed to get in I saw him frowning to himself like if he was having a debate with himself.

"Hey Gaara." I greeted like old times ignoring the fact that he is the Kazekage.

"Hey Naruto." He said back once he realized I was there.

"Hey so I just came to let you know Sakura-Chan and I will be leaving tomorrow to Konoha. We are kind of anxious to get back home and see our family. So I ask your permission to leave the sand village ." I said and he frowned again.

"Alright, permission granted, but with one condition." He said as he stood up.

"What is it?"

"You will take Temari with you. I still don't want to let you guys go with what you went through so I want Temari to go with you guys for your safety." He explained as a flow of guilty-ness showed on his eyes.

"Okay! But she'll have to catch up with us, we are fast! Believe it!" I said with a smile and a thumbs up.

"Sure, I'll let her know." He said with a smile making my heart feel warm, it's been a while since I seen Gaara smile honestly.

When I left Gaara's office I went into the village and bought some supplies that we might need for the trip. I also bought scrolls and new weapons, those I wouldn't mind losing. When I was done I went back to the hospital with two bookbags full of supplies.

"Hn." Sakura said as she took one of the bags from my hands. She is starting to sound like younger Sasuke. I wonder how he's doing, how strong has he gotten? I wonder how Hinata has been.

"Hey guys, ready to go?" I heard Temari's voice from the doorway. I turned to see her, she hasn't changed much since I last saw her.

" hell Yea!" I exclaimed making her chuckle a bit before her gaze fell on Sakura. "Aren't ya gonna say hi, Sakura?"

Sakura glowered at her and grabbed her bag and left the hospital room by jumping off the window to a nearby tree branch.

"Don't mind her she's like that. Things happened, but she'll change, believe it." I said with little to no enthusiastic.

"A~alright. We should get going. Oh and I'll try to catch up to you guys, Gaara told me you guys were pretty fast. Let's go blondy show me what you show off so much." She said and I smiled.