34

Naruto's POV

When I took my dad to a safe place: aka, Sakura's and Kakashi's house...umm anyways once we got there I placed a jutsu in were no one can find us or our chakras. Knowing mother she is going to search every single inch of Konoha looking for us.

"Explain, why did Lady Tsuande said all of that? Is Sakura in danger? What am i getting help on? And why did you run away taking me with? You know every well that if your mother finds us, two funerals will be happening. I love that woman with all my heart but she can get a bit aggressive...." otou-San let out with a sigh at the end.

"Okay, so Kurama-San is the nine tailed fox inside Sakura, he told us when we got the curse marks there was two ways to get rid of them; one was killing the person that placed it, and the second was going through a painful process to spark emotions to the host of the curse mark.

When Sakura killed Orochimaru my curse mark that caused me pain, and in some moments made me aggressive disappeared but Sakuras curse mark didn't disappear because when we were younger she had to accept only half of it. By the end of the year, if going on dates with the our friends doesn't work and she shows no progress we will have do a special jutsu that causes pain to the one receiving it, and the one using it.

We've calculated the best chakra out of everyone and you were the only one that we see fit to use it without being too hurt. However, in the process Sakura can lose her life if she can't handle it. The Jutsu can only be used once in a lifetime so I plead you father to train to your hardest. Sakura and I will prepare you, I will be there for you guys when the time comes. I plead discretion and not tell Kakashi sensei, and maybe my mother but if she threatens you, you can tell her but ask for her discretion as well. That's everything I have to say. Anymore questions?" I said watching my fathers every movement I could sense concern all around him.

"How will I know the jutsu? And how do I stop it?"

"I'll teach you the hand signs but you can only preform it when the time comes, and it can't be stopped until the process finishes. We have to prepare everything, the process cab last to hours to a day. And because you are Hokage, the village will be vulnerable so we have to keep everyone safe while you preform the jutsu." I explained and he nodded.

"I understand. When will my training start, son?"

"Every day starting the day Sakura tags along on Tentens and Neji's date." I said and he gave me a thoughtful look.

"Why can't Kakashi know of this, it involves his daughter after all?"

"He can't know for the only reason that he won't let it happen because the jutsu Can kill Sakura because she'll go through lots of pain to spark an emotion." I said and found what a hardbreaking picture. It was team sevens picture, back then we were young and stupid, now we are grown up and wiser but still stupid.

Happy times that seem endless yet I can't seem to remember living them, the only thing I remember living is going through village and village to become stronger.

"Hey old man, I have to get going, I have a date with Hina-Chan." I said when I glanced back to my father.

He nodded and exited the apartment with me at the back undoing the jutsu.

We then walked home and on our way we encountered a very mad red flaming hair headed woman with a frowning little version of her and a concernced Duck butt, and silent artistic emo kid.

"H-hi oka-San." I waved at her and in an instant she had me by the collar.

"Don't hi oka-San me! Now you better tell me what the fuck is going on, Uzumaki Naruto, tell me before I kick your ass to the moon and back!" She yelled, i gulped. She sure is upset, she even cursed in front of Yuna-Chan.