15

|Chunnin Exams Part One|

Sasuke's POV

It's been a month since we returned home from our last mission to the land of Waves where so many unexpected things happened.

One. We were attacked and almost died.
Two. Kakashi sensei got hurt, and taught us a new technique.
Three. I risked my life for Naruto.
Four. I've heard Sakura got scary and transformed into something.
Five. I start to develop unexpected feelings for someone...

Anyways... Since we got back, the first week we rested and just relaxed, then after that we started to train a lot, we learned new jutsu's, and becamed stronger in our own ways.

Naruto though he is still childish as ever, but has grown in strength and intelligence.

Sakura has grown a lot mentally, she has knowledge of medical ninjutsu by just reading it off books.
And many other techniques that I believe that not even Kakashi sensei knows of, she is amazing.

And as for me, I have recently found out that I have a sharingan which is rare for a civilian to have a clan trait. So far I have been practicing with it, and sensei helps me develop it more. I have more skill than before and my strength has grown a lot.

I could even say that I am close to even surpassing Naruto, my only goal is to surpass Sakura to be able to protect her and Naruto from any harm.

The Chunnin exams is going to be tomorrow so Kakashi sensei had told us to rest the remaining two days to be well rested and well fed before the Chunnin Exams. And today is the last day to actually relax or eat everything we want. Too good to last forever unfortunately.

I'm a bit nervous if I must be honest, who knows what could await for us in the Chunnin exams, I just hope nothing bad happens.

"Ototou! Sakura Chan and Naruto are outside waiting for you! "Itachi-nii said knocking forcefully on my door snapping me out of my thoughts.

I hurried and changed, and went outside with my hands inside my pockets.

"Hey what's up? " I said to them.

" Sasuke-teme we came to invite you to Ino's sleepover she invited all of us but she didn't have your number so she asked us to invite you, you should come it'll be awesome, dattebayo!" naruto-dobe said in his cheerful voice.

"Yea Sasuke you should come, everyone is going to be there. " Sakura added.

"Mm okay, I'm going to go ask kaa'san wait here. " I said to them as I hurried inside my house again and went to ask kaa'san if I could.

At first she was reluctant to let me go but agreed when I told her Naruto-dobe and Sakura Chan were doing to be there.

When she agreed I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and hurried to my room to pack some important things I must take, when I was done packing up my small bag I hurried outside ignoring my teasing older brother.

When I came back outside I found Sakura eating a blue Dango as Naruto ate a orange one.

"Hey we went and bought dangos, here you can have the pink one. " dobe said to me handing me the pink dango.

I am too lazy to start a fight so I just ate my Dango in delight.

And walked with them towards the house of Ino Yamanaka.

Once we arrived we stopped in front of a huge white house with the style of old Japanese structure to it. So this is what a clan house looks like...

This was my first time inside the Yamanaka's household and just thinking of it makes me a slight nervous, are they picky people ?

We walked deeper inside the Yamanaka household after being greeted by Ino's mom. Telling us that Ino and the others where in the main living room making me wonder how many living rooms they have.