40

[Date #6]
Kushina and Minato

Kushina's POV

It's been four months since Sakura was at the hospital for something that hasn't been clearly answered, Tsunade says it's confidential, so I don't have a clue what's going on. Sakura since that day has refused to go to the dates of Karin's, Choji's, Shino's and Kiba's, but even though Sakura didnt tag along with them doesn't mean she didn't experience what the couples felt. During their dates, they went all over Konoha showing off what they felt.

It's the beginning of spring so it means Konoha's amusement park is opening today. And because of it, today, Minato and I decided to have a little date and go to the amusement park because Yuna wanted to go. Yeah...that's right my youngest daughter is tagging along on our date that she chose just because she didn't want to stay alone at home.

And because we were going to have bonding time at the amusement park today, I invited Sakura to also tag along and maybe keep Yuna distracted while Minato and I get lost haha just kidding I would never do that to Yuna or Sakura.

"Ne kaa-San, what time are we going, dattebane?!" Yuna said excitedly.

"When your dad comes home from his hokage duties, he said he would come home around six." I said taking a glance at the clock.

"Okay!" She said cheerfully and ran off to her room.

I smiled, she looks so much like me, except that she has her fathers' eyes.
Naruto on the contrary he looks so much like his father but with my identical attitude, I love my children so much, to be completely honest I was broken  and emotionally unstable once I found out Naruto had left the village. When Yuna was born I had trouble with depression but thanks to Misako I was able to conquer it and slowly heal myself.

However, when Misako past away for protecting her younger daughter from bandits that tried to kidnap her, I once again entered an unstable state, a vicious cycle that wouldn't end. But as time passed Mikoto and I came quite close as she helped me take care of Yuna and go and help Hiashi take care of little Hanabi, and help Hinata cope with everything that was going on.

That girl... she has suffered way to much for a very long time since she was young. I can see it on her eyes that something in her changed when Naruto and Sakura left. For a year her eyes were dull, and sadness was always flowing on her lilac eyes. She was slowly healing when her mother was murdered, and something in her snapped. She entered a shock state over a year, but slowly became herself when Neji brought some sense to her, but for that to happen he had to hit sensitive topics for her.

After a year of recover, Hinata slowly became herself again but came back strong, she had determination, and I admired her for that. Sasuke and her would always hang out, at one moment I thought they would go out or something but I was proven wrong when I accidentally heard them talking.

Both the Uchiha and the Hyuga admitted that no matter how long it would take, they would bring Naruto and Sakura back because they were inseparable friends that will always stick together like gum, and then after That both Hinata and Sasuke admitted that they had feelings for the two missing Pieces in their friendship, the Uzumaki and the Hatake-Haruno.

Since that day, I knew that if my son came back, he and Hinata would be an excellent couple because believe it or not somewhere in my heart I knew that the Hyuga heiress had a special place in her heart for my knucklehead son.

And that the stubborn Uchiha boy had a special place in his heart for the girl that brought everyone together.

Sometimes I wonder, how would it be if Naruto and Sakura had never left the village, would it be like it is now? I'll never know but I do know one thing, I wouldn't change it for nothing because I think things happen for a reason and all the hardships we went through made us stronger and made us see in a different perspective to life.

"Kushina-San... I really don't think I should go." I heard Sakura's voice right next to me making me jump a little. I was to engulfed on my thoughts that I wasn't paying attention to what was going on around me.

"Aw nonsense, please go, do it for me and Minato. And maybe you'll finally get along with Yuna, if you start feeling bad you can leave, we will understand but at least go with us for at least an hour or maybe less depending on how you feel?" I suggested. And she looked at me and nodded, "I'll go." She said making me squeal in delight.

"Yah! That's my mom you're hugging!" I heard Yuna behind me once Sakura hugged me back. But when she heard Yuna's voice she backed away and gave Yuna a small glare once she came towards us and hugged me tight making me chuckle, my daughter sure is possessive.

"Hey Family! Who's ready to have some fun!" Minato's voice boomed from the doorway.

"Papa!" Yuna exclaimed, letting me go to hug her father, traitor.

"Hey honey, hi Sak." He greeted us when he entered the living room.

"Hi Hubby." I said with a small smirk going towards him and giving him a hug and a kiss.

"Ewww mommy, that's sooo nasty~, that's sharing germs, disgusting!" Yuna exclaimed making a silly face making us laugh.

"Alright everyone let's go to the amusement park!" Minato exclaimed and Yuna and I cheered like little kids while Sakura gazed at us with a neutral look.

We left the house and made our way to the amusement park like normal people instead of teleporting there, we actually walked and it sure felt nice.

We talked about funny moments of the past filling Sakura in what she missed during the years she was gone training. She hummed, nodded and that was the only interaction I got from her except only a few words she said until we arrived to the amusement park.

"I'll go buy the tickets, be right back." Minato said leaving us looking at a pamphlet with the rides and types of mini game stalls and the different types of foods.

"Let's go to the rollercoaster!" Yuna exclaimed happily and I was going to say 'hell yea' but Minato interrupted me.

"But you are below age, Yuna-Chan." He said making me groan but I remembered I was an adult so I could get on but that would mean leaving Yuna to Sakura and that's a big no. Both are like oil and water, they can't mix at all since the day Sakura tied Yuna to a chair and placed a cloth to her mouth.

I guess Sakura noticed my disappointment because she said something I would have never imagined.

"I can take care of Yuna, you guys can go ahead and enjoy your date. I'll take care of your little devi- I mean daughter." She said and I was amazed this means they can try getting along and I can have an actual date with my husband! Yosh, it's a win, win situation, right?

"Are you sure?" I asked, I just had to.

"Yea, you guys can go ahead. I'll take care of her like if she was my daughter." She said and made me doubt for a second.

"Okay! Thanks Sakura, we'll buy you something later for our gratitude, Yuna be a good girl and be nice." Minato said, Shocking me.

"Sure thing Papa." Yuna said with a twitching eye.

"Ha..ha..ha, well see you guys around." I said and we left.

"You think they'll be okay?" Minato asked once we were a good distance away.

"Yeah." I said with a smile grabbing his hand on mine.

Then we stopped, looked at each other on the eye, smiled, than bumped our fists together.

"Pound it!" We both said then started laughing.

"We have awesome teamwork, wifey." He said.

"Totally." I said with a smirk, then we continued our way to the roller coaster.

🌸🌸hey lovely tomatoes! How's it going? Lol I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, next chapter will be about Sakura's and Yuna's experience together,lol.

Well take care now, Love ya!

With lots of love:
L.h20