27

Jiraiya's POV

I spent the whole night trying to convince Kakashi Hatake to let Sakura continue her training with me. I explained to him the same thing I explained to the Uchiha boy, and I also talked about the deal I made with him.

I don't have many things to teach Sakura because the only one I want to fully master the rasengan is Naruto and I think Tsunade agrees the same with her medical things that she taught Sakura.

The three years I spent with Naruto I found interesting things such as, the boy can eat twenty bowls of ramen without taking a break, and that he has a hard time getting to focus. And also that he never gives up and that is actually pretty good for a knucklehead like him.

It's been a year since I started to train Sakura and I am completely impressed and amazed and scared from what she has accomplished. she is like a mini version of Tsunade and it scares me.

Her chakra levels are off the charts and she has mastered everything I could possibly teach her, I don't think she has to train under me for three years I'm pretty sure she is ready.

I have to talk to Tsunade first before I make a decision, the deal was that we would train them three years each, but with the upcoming war we have to prepare for that too.

Once I had finally convinced Kakashi, I went to my room and wrote Tsunade a letter about what is going on. But first things first, Sakura and Naruto are both my students so each are equally, Ill take Sakura to a workshop that's two days away from this village. In that workshop I'll pay for a really expensive sword in which it'll be hers to keep.

Then teach her how to use it, and That'll be my last training for her depending on Tsunade's decision.

When I was about to close my eyes, someone bursted in the room.

"Yah! Pervy Sage get up it's time to go." I heard Inner say.

I groaned and covered my head with a pillow trying to block the sound.

"Shannaro!" I heard and the bed that I was In broke in two making me fall.

"Yah! It's hurts you annoying little brat!" I exclaimed as she laughed her ass off.

"Pinky?!" The red headed exclaimed as he entered the room finding the mess his former student had created.

"He's alright, what counts is that he's still alive and the building is still standing." She said with a shrug and went to pack up my things.

"Hey who Told you, you can touch my stuff?!" I exclaimed .

She turned around, stuck her tongue out and then smirked and returned to packing  up.

"Hurry up old man, if you want to leave before the duck ass hair kid and the one-eye Shinobi wake up, you better leave soon." The red headed said, and left the room closing the door quietly.

"All Done. Wait for me outside." Inner said and left the room leaving me slightly confused and sleepy and hungry...

I got up and grabbed my bag and protective scrolls I kept underneath the window but when I checked they weren't there anymore. So I checked in my back and found them there neatly folded, that kid sure is sharp.

I exited the inn by jumping off the window to a nearby tree and waited for Pinky to show up. I also noticed that a jutsu was casted outside and inside the room the shinobi and the kid were staying at. So that's why they haven't woken up, they are under a jutsu and a powerful at that, I wonder who put it up if it was the red headed or the blonde one.

After a few minutes Inner came out with a scroll on her hand and teary eyes.

"Don't worry kiddo you'll see them again eventually." I said patting her on her shoulder.