24

Inner's POV

I can't believe it, it's been three years since I have started training under Lady Tsunade, I have learnt a lot of many things from her, from learning to revive dead fish to kill whatever lies in front of me with my bare fist.

I have also learnt to play poker and card games and win without losing, I have also learned how to get drunk and not let Kura out, who would've guess that sake would taste bitter at first then great after three shots.

Why have we fallen so low...

"'We?!' That's all on you Inner, don't drag Sakura nor me into the shit you get into." Kura complained.

"Stop using my body as a waste container, use a clone or something." Sakura said with a eye roll.

"Why are you guys so mean to me." I whined and Kura bursted laughing as Sakura let out a grunt.

"Hey Sakura hurry up, remember we have to win Hagurashi before you leave to Jiraiya." Lady Tsunade grunted as she took a sip of her travel cup of Sake.

"Hai, lady Tsunade." I answered, i have been under her tutelage for three three years ago, that's the time limit. Tomorrow I'm going to meet up with Naruto and Jiraiya to switch.

Naruto will train under Lady Tsunade for another three years and I will train under Jiraiya-sama.

And because of Jiraiya-Sama's Pervy ways, Lady Tsunade has taught me how to kill/ beat up a older man thrice my age.

"He's a good guy, but don't let him too near, he gets touchy. If he does get near send a summoner and I'll personally cut his hands for ya." Lady Tsunade once said to me. It made me laugh back then because I didn't believe that leaving Lady Tsunade was around the corner, she has been my only female sensei and has also becomed a motherly figure to me, Sakura even though she barely interacts with her when she's in control, and Kura as how he sees how we are treated.

"Hey Sakura, don't forget to put doubles to get double the money, I'm counting on you squirt." Lady Tsunade said, flashing me with a smile.

"Hai, I got it under control." I managed to say, adrenaline flowing in my veins, I don't know why but every time I come to play to gain money it gets me excited , the same excitement I have while training or when I go to missions.

Believe it nor not, but these past few three years I've trained, I went to missions with Lady Tsunade and various occasions I saw my friends in those missions.

Ino is still Ino, she hasn't changed a bit I have noticed she is more observant, Shika is taller and from what I've heard he is a Chunnin now, I'm so proud of what he has accomplished. And Choji is still Choji from what I saw he still has his big heart and hungry stomach.

That time when I saw them I had to use a illusion to Make myself look different, I also hid my chakra to make it seem I was a civilian.

When I first saw them my heart clenched, it was as if I was looking at my past, all those memories we had together came rushing like water. I wish things hadn't turned this way.

And in another occasion I saw Hinata, Kiba and Shino and hell they almost caught me. Good thing I hid my chakra well enough for them to not notice it was me the person they asked for directions to the next village.

They have grown in their own ways, I've noticed it as soon as I saw them, it makes me so happy they are doing fine. I am proud of what they have become, unfortunately I can't say the same thing for me and Sakura.

The curse mark is beginning to take major control, it's getting more difficult to take control of Sakura's body. And when she's in charge of her body she gets blood thirst everytime she gets a chance.