16

|Chunnin Exams Part 2|

Sakura's POV

When we got out of the waiting room we followed the overly aggressive Anko-san..

I have met her before when I was younger, because of her we couldn't use the kitchen for three months until we got it fixed.

Then suddenly I bumped into Naruto snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Gomen" I said to him as he gave me a slight nod turning his attention to what Anko-san was saying.

"So what you see in front of you is called the forest of death, and soon you'll realize why. But before  continuing you must sign this paper right here. " she said handing us a piece of paper.

"Why? " Naruto asked confused.

"Because from here and out, corpses will come out meaning people will loose their lives in this exam. Signing that paper it means that you are willing to die in your own account without the village being affected in any sort of way. But first I have to give you a step by step instruction of the terrain of the training field.

Training field number 44 is surrounded by 44 locked entrance gates. There are rivers and a forest and a tower in the middle. I want you to fight for two scrolls, the heaven scroll and the earth scroll. Only 13 teams will get the heaven scroll and the other half will get the Earth scroll. I'll hand over one scroll to each team.

Moving on, the conditions to get the team disqualified  are; if the three team members of the team can't make it to the tower in time with the Heaven scroll and the earth scroll in the time limit, the second is, if the team loses a team member or a team member becomes incapacitated. That is all good luck everyone you'll need it, maggots.. "She finished the instructions as one person of each team went to get a scroll and a map. Once Sasuke got the scroll we wished our friends good luck and went to our gate in which we'll enter.

When we were in front of the gate we gave each other a determined nod before entering.

We jumped around trees and looked for any possible food.

"Guys we should have a code or something to see that we are the real us, many groups can try to imitate us to get the scroll. " I said to them.

"Yea but what should it be? " Naruto asked.

"I know what we'll do" I said to them with a smile on my face. Then I took my enhanced bracelets without chakra inside of them, then placing a given piece that the boys once gave me on my birthday, then I placed a 35% of my chakra inside making it difficult to imitate. When I was done I handed Naruto the bracelet with the circle galaxy inside and Sasuke the bracelet with the cherry tree on it, and I kept the one Gaara gave me.

After that, once we were done we kept moving forward.

"Eh guys I need to go it's an emergency. " Naruto said embarrassed.

We stopped in a clearing and waited for him, after a minute he was back but he didn't have his bracelet.

'Intruder' Sasuke and I thought.
Then looked at each other.

"Ne Naruto where are the berries that you were going to bring? " I asked trying to distract the intruder as I looked for his two other team mates.

"Eh? ...oh the berries, I couldn't find any... " the fake Naruto said nervously.

"Naruto where is your bracelet don't tell me you lost it. Idiot. " Sasuke said with his famous Uchiha smirk. Then I grabbed one of my chakra filled kunai's hitting the fake Naruto on his arm.