61

ερเℓσɠµε
•ƭɦε ƭωเɳร•
~รα૨α∂α αɳ∂ ∂αιรµҡε µ૮ɦเɦα~

12 years have passed since the birth of the Uchiha twins, it's been 12 years since Sakura was given a second chance. It's been 12 years and everything has changed...

"Sarada! Honey can you go buy me a bag tomatoes?" I yelled out to my daughter that was currently studying battle techniques, and new jutsu's to learn with her newly developed Sharingan. Courtesy of Sasuke.

Since Sarada was a young kid she took interest in learning how to battle and give her all to the fullest. She was a calm child but deep inside her she can destroy anything on her way. She's strong despite of being young.

On the other hand, my son, Daisuke, he's reckless from the outside but deep inside him lies a calm boy, that likes to study medicine on his free time, courtesy from yours truly.

"Hai! Is there anything else, mama?" Sarada asked me, her onyx eyes boring into mine.

"There is one thing....can you get your brother from your grandpa's house and tell him he has to be home in a hour." I told her, I could've just sent a summoner but I have to teach my daughter to be responsible and not rely on summoners or anything like that.

"Alright, I'll be back soon, Kaa-San." She said and hurried out the door.

"I'm no mom, but it feels nice hearing those kits saying 'Kaa-San.' You've come a long way, Sakura-chan." Kura said making me smile to myself. Suddenly feeling nostalgic, it sure has been a long time.

"Kura-Kun thank you for not giving up on me."

"Technically I'm stuck with you but I love you kit. You and Inner where the only ones I would ever consider family, and I will forever support you, Hime."

"Thanks, Kura." I wonder how Inner is doing, I hope she's well.

...
Sarada's POV

When I got to Grandpa's house I knocked twice when the door opened.

"Sara-Chan, hi there, come on in." Ojī-chan said with a smile behind that mask of his.

"Hi, Ojī-chan. Is Daisuke here with you?" I asked him, trying to find my brothers chakra.

"Why yes, he's in the kitchen. What do you have there?" He said as we walked to his kitchen.

"Mama sent me to buy some tomatoes and to tell Daisuke to be home in a hour." I told him.

"Tell mom that I'll be there." Daisuke's voice was heard from across the room.

"Do you want to stay for a little bit? I can send a clone to give those tomatoes to your mom, how does that sound?" Ojī-Chan said, I suppose staying for a little bit won't hurt, right?

"Uhh okay. But I won't stay long, I have to study some new techni—"

"Blah, blah, blah. Shut up Salad and come here to listen to Ojī-Chan's storytelling. You'll be interested." Daisuke interrupted me while insulting me, why must he and stupid Boruto call me Salad, aghhh.

"Storytelling?"

"Ah yes, I was telling Daisuke a little bit about your parents and Naruto when they were kids." He said as he motioned towards a picture Daisuke held in his hands. How did I not notice it before?