28

Inner's POV

It's been four years since we last saw the Sannins, Four years ago Naruto and I were still kids and naive. Four years ago we still didn't know what the future had for us. It took us four years to train all the new jutsu's we had learn from every person that taught us throughout the years and made them better and more powerful. And finally we had come up with the plan that we have anticipated since the day we were bitten by that bastard.

Naruto's birthday was a month ago so he said that the present he wanted was to beat the living hell out of all the people that were in Orochimaru's side. And being the good friend that I am agreed, he knows very well that Orochimaru is my prey to kill.

Unfortunately, I won't be the one to destroy him, the one that'll take his life, is not other than the original Sakura Hatake Haruno. I have been in control for too long, it's time for Outer to be Outer again and I be Inner again. Being Outer is exhausting but fun, however it's time for me to go back inside the mind and hangout with Kura.

Sakura knows the drill, she is more than capable of taking the life of the snake sannin. And that'll be tonight, at the moment we are preparing the chakra filled in weapons that were given to us four years ago by the Sannins. Naruto learned to use his weapon, and I learned to use mine, and from all the chakra we have infused into them, they suddenly turned into our soul weapons in which we can summon from thin air, pretty cool.

"Hey Inner, when is Sakura going to take control?" Naruto asked breaking the silence. The only noises were our materials hitting against each other as we worked our way to have everything prepared.

" when we get to the Snakes lair. Naruto remember that the Sakura that you once knew in the past or the Half cold hearted Sakura that you knew before is gone. The Sakura from now is like a robot, a robot for killing, don't piss her off or you'll be dead in a instant. If killing Orochimaru will free us from this curse we have a chance that the old Sakura might return if not, we will have to look into possibility number two." I said with a sigh, possibility number two consisted of going through some kind of ritual that only the fourth Hokage Can make, the jutsu of killing the living and reviving the dead. The jutsu is quite ironic.

The jutsu consists of throwing sharp weapons into the body of the person whose heart beats but is dead with no emotion, such as Sakura's. She'll be hit with the weapons piercing her body and organs until an emotion rises from her, the jutsu is dangerous for the one using it and the one receiving it, that's why it's only a one time thing, for only one person. That's why we picked possibility number 1 that is killing Orochimaru and save both of us. But if possibility 1 doesn't work then we'll do possibility 2....

"Okay....I understand believe it..." he said and continued to sharpen his arrows and infuse more chakra inside of them.

I stole a glance at his direction, and frowned upon myself, the Naruto from now is different from the one Sakura and I met that day behind that bakery shop. This Naruto looks Mature, and his eyes carry anxiety, and sadness, the happiness that his eyes used to carry is beginning to vanish. His energetic energy that he once carried around turned into heavy sighs of confusion and stress. His blue eyes carry the weight of having the curse and being home sick, the bags under his eyes demonstrate the sleepless nights he had, training under the stars to ease his pain, to hide the unspoken tears, to clear his thoughts of the 'What Ifs'. And deep down I know it's all My fault....

'Inner you know our Deal...' I heard Sakura's cold icy voice in the back of my mind sending shivers down my spine making me shudder.

"Let's go, it's time." I announced and made my soul weapon disappear, and placed my weapons in the many pockets in my ANBU uniform that Naruto and I stoled from Konoha five months ago....