11

Sakura's POV

The trip home was the most annoying, fun, and exhausting trip ever.

Flashback•°•

"Uh guys.... " Naruto said as his face started to heat up in embarrassment.

We looked at him curiously.

"I need to go... " he said and we tensed up, at the moment the puppet was jumping tree to tree and if we stopped it we would fall 59 meters to the ground, I am not planning to die yet.

" dobe! " Sasuke exclaimed totally embarrassed of what his best friend needed to do.

"I-I can't hold it any longer, my bladder is sensitive since I holded it in for hours last time. " he said nervously.

I looked around the puppet and realized there was a small hole on the ground in which you can see how fast we are moving.

"Hey, Naruto I have an idea, how about you pee in that hole right there. " I suggested pointing to the hole in the ground.

'It's really small.... ' Naruto thought to himself but either way he agreed to the plan and gulped down some air nervously as Hinata and I turned around and covered our innocent eyes.

As Sasuke covered our ears for whatever reason he had.

"Ah that feels so much better. " we heard Naruto exclaim.

I feel sorry for the poor animals that have the misfortune of being underneath us at the moment...

I sighed in relief, this little problem was done.

End of Flashback°•°

Remembering that memory a smile crept up my face.

"Ne Sakura-Chan why are you smiling?" Naruto asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"What? Can't a girl smile? " I asked him as my smile grew bigger.

"Yea, they can... I just... Ugh.. Never mind. " he grunted knowing that he had lost the arguement.

"A dobe will always remains a dobe. " Sasuke mumbled as he watched his blond friend still pouting, as Hinata patted his back.

"Look guys, it's the gates! " I screamed as I saw the huge brown gates open up as we got nearer. I bet they already spotted the puppet because at the moment I'm feeling other five chakra signatures.

I noticed that I was the only one very happy to almost be home, why arent the others not jumping up and down like me, aren't they happy to be back at Konoha?

"Ne, why are you guys not saying anything? " I asked curiously.

Then I heard Naruto mumbling some words, "mom is going to kill me, I'm gonna die, dad is not gonna help,.... Shit. "

Then I saw Sasuke really tense and nervous, but with a hint of relief.

Then I turned to Hinata, she was fidgeting wih her fingers as she nervously looked at the ground.

That's when the pieces connected in my mind.

"You guys ran away to find me, right? You guys are afraid of the consequences... Don't worry I'll protect you from your parents. " I blurted out.

Blue, onyx, and pale eyes looked at me, they smiled at me and walked closer to me, and we all hugged, the group hug soon ended when the puppet came to a stop. Everything was silent, then someone knocked on the door.

I hesitantly walked over and was about to open the door when it suddenly flunged open. Coming face to face with a white painted bunny mask.

'Genma' I thought recognizing the chakra signature, I seen him with oto-san a few times in the past two months.