18

Naruto's POV

It's been a month since we have been going through different villages looking for clues and investigating where the sannins could be at.

So far we have found nothing, at the moment we are in Iwagakure. As the time passes we have learned new experiences in every village we go through. We have met people so strong that we even begged them to train us, some accepted while others called us brats and insulted us. But Sakura didn't like that so at the end of the day the village where that one person offended us will have to go through a funeral of the person or people that offended us because of our age or tried to hit us, or something like that.

It scares me how Sakura can kill without any emotion, how can she sleep at night?

So far only four or five villages have gone through six or seven funerals, meaning we are now banned to ever step foot there. Shocker I know...

"Naruto hurry up don't fall behind."

"Hai!" I said trying to catch up with Sakura as we continued our way to find a Inn in this small village.

"We are here." She stated making me look up at the Inn sign.

When we entered a sweet smell entered my nose and then my stomach started to grumble. I'm hungry...

"A room with two beds, for just two nights." I heard Sakura say while I was looking around curiously.

"Alright, that'll be 250 wons." The old lady said. So cheap, finding a room with two beds that cheap is unheard of.

"Here you go." Sakura said handing her the money.

The old lady thanked her and reached for the keys.

"Diedara sweetheart please take our guests to their room." The old lady called out and soon after a blonde came out.... why does he remind of Ino?

"Hai, follow me." He said while he led us to our room.

I saw how Sakura eyed him strangely.
But soon shrugged it off and went inside, " Thanks." I mumbled and he nodded and left.

We set our things near our beds just in case we are attacked in our sleep or something close to being attacked.

"Ne, Sakura-chan why'd you look at that guy like that?" I asked curiously.

"He looks suspicious. Be careful around him, I don't trust him." She said while laying down on her bed turning her back towards me, meaning that it's time for me to shut up and go to sleep.

When my head hit the pillow I was out cold. I entered my dream land full of ramen bowls and smiling, giggling, and blushing Hinata's it's been a month without seeing her and it is driving me crazy.

I have thought of going back to Konoha, but I can't leave Sakura alone, not while she is like this. I can't do that to my best friend even when it means I won't be able to see the person that owns my heart.

In my dream I was about to kiss my sweet shy Hinata when suddenly I was woken up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Sakura fighting off a blonde headed guy and a red headed. Wait a second that red head I will recognize anywhere, it's the bloody kidnapper from years ago!

"Hey! I know who you are mr. kidnapper and I'll beat you up, believe it!" I said ready to create my shadow clones.

"Kidnapper?" Sakura and the blonde said confused while the red headed just looked at me confused and then realization hit him hard because he started to have a panic attack or something similar to it, maybe choking? I don't know but he turned blue for a second.