E1P1: "I'm Pretty Experienced"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Narrator: When you like someone, your heart unconsciously sends out signals. We call this heart signals. From now, we'll begin to watch the heart signals of our residents and guess who will be paired up in the end. Young men and women seeking romance flock to the Signal House. And here are our 7 Heart Signal panelists: Yoon Jong-shin, Lee Sang-min, Kim Eana, Dr. Yang Jae-woong, RM, J-Hope and V. The panelists will receive a love gemstone each for every question answered correctly. However, they can only cash out their gemstones if they get the final question right. You will experience some very exciting suspense. "Heart Signal X" starts now!

Jongshin: The guessing game of romantic attractions, "Heart Signal" is back with Season X! They decided to film Season X, how nice!Sangmin: From past seasons the producers could really see how popular this show was amongst people from all age groups

Sangmin: From past seasons the producers could really see how popular this show was amongst people from all age groups. Of course we need another season!
Jongshin: We should be thankful.
Eana: Yeah, of course. They released a teaser for this season, didn't they? 10 minutes after it was released, there were more than 20,000 likes and 15,000 comments.
Sangmin: Wah, daebak.
Jongshin: Isn't that even more than the last season? I'm sure this will be a great hit.
Sangmin: I'm going to win first place this time, I definitely am. You see these three empty chairs here? We will be having new panel members.
Jongshin: Oh, so now you think you'll do better than them since you're experienced?
Sangmin: One of them is known as a prodigy due to his fascinating ability to compose hit songs and raps. He also has an IQ of 148, was one of the top students in KAIST and is fluent in more than 8 languages.
Jongshin: Wow, he must be a great person. Lee Sangmin-ssi, you should be careful.
Sangmin: The second one, I'm very curious as to why the producers didn't cast him from the beginning. He has placed first place in many dance competitions over the years and is definitely a heartthrob amongst ladies nowadays. He is definitely someone we should be wary of.
Jongshin: Looks like our experience might not mean much this season, considering the amazing guest panelists we have.
Sangmin: Yoon Jongshin-ssi, please let me finish.
Jongshin: Haha, fine. I'm sorry.
Sangmin: Okay, last but not least, our final guest is nicknamed "CGV" due to his outstanding visuals, accompanied by his singing and dancing talents. Please welcome, genius producer RM, dance prodigy J-Hope and talented idol V from the worldwide famous k-pop group "BTS"!
"Fake Love" by BTS starts playing from the speakers in the studio. RM, J-Hope and V walk into the panel, smiling from ear to ear and take their places in the previously empty seats.

RM: 2, 3!BTS: Bang, tan! Annyeonghaseyo, we are BTS!Jongshin: Indeed, the visuals and talents of our guest panelists are outstanding too this season

RM: 2, 3!
BTS: Bang, tan! Annyeonghaseyo, we are BTS!
Jongshin: Indeed, the visuals and talents of our guest panelists are outstanding too this season. In particular, we have V-ssi who was ranked #1 for the most handsome face of 2017, wasn't he?
V: Yes, indeed. I am really grateful.
V lets out a chuckle and playfully hits J-Hope next to him.
Jongshin: RM-ssi is the producer who composed many love songs that are popular amongst people seeking for love, isn't he? BTS' latest title song "Fake Love" which RM-ssi composed has charted #1 on 8 different music charts and even got into the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. His musical capabilities cannot be overlooked.
RM: Yes, I really enjoy composing music based on my experiences and I guess that's what makes the songs I compose become popular.
RM smiles and his eyes disappear. He shyly looks at the floor, covering his face with both his hands.
Jongshin: Finally, we have our love expert J-Hope-ssi who came in #3 in the 2018 poll as the male idol that most female idols want to date, right?
J-Hope: Haha, I'm so flattered... I really didn't expect myself to appear on the list. Even my members were shocked, am I right?
J-Hope flashes a dazzling smile and looks at his members for approval. RM and V nods in agreement.
V: We really didn't expect it at all. But I'm so proud of our hyung.
RM: We are really happy for him.
J-Hope: Well, I guess I'm pretty experienced.
The panelists all laugh at J-Hope's witty comment.
Jongshin: J-Hope-ssi, so you think you'll be good at catching on who likes who in daily life?
J-Hope: Of course, I'm an expert at that.
Jongshin: Looks like J-Hope-ssi might actually be the ace of this season! By the way, V-ssi, I heard that you've never gotten rejected in your life?
V: Well... yes. Haha, but I've only ever confessed once. Most of the time, it is girls who confess to me.
The panelists laugh again at V's honesty. V lets out a boxy smile but avoids everyone's gaze.
Jongshin: Well, that's understandable because of your good looks. Your close friends are all also very handsome, right? Park Bogum, Park Seojoon, Choi Minho, Park Hyungsik... indeed very, very good-looking people.

V: Yeah, I'm grateful to be able to make friends with such popular and handsome actors

Jongshin: RM-ssi, do you have a lot of experience when it comes to dating?
RM: Haha, I've only ever been in 2 relationships before, but those 2 relationships were very long-lasting. Each relationship lasted for more than 2 years.
Jongshin: Oh, so you're that style... Kind of reminds me of Kim Hyunwoo from Season 2, doesn't he? His shortest relationship was 2 years too.
RM: Yeah, I don't believe in short-lasting relationships. In order for me to date someone, the person has to be someone that I can imagine myself getting married to.
Jongshin: So right now, are you dating anyone?
RM: No, we want to focus on our career.
RM lets out a slight chuckle.
Jongshin: By the way, for our new panelists here, this game isn't as easy as you might imagine. How well do you think you can guess?
V: Maybe... 90%?
RM: Hmm, I think I'll get about 95% correct.
J-Hope: For me, of course it's 99%!
Sangmin: Wow, look at that confidence...
Jongshin: But out of curiosity, why 99%, not 100%?
J-Hope: Nobody is perfect, but I think I come quite close.
The panelists laugh again.
Jongshin: J-Hope-ssi is indeed a confident person. I like him.
J-Hope: Ah, thank you.
Jongshin: At last, it is time to meet the six young men and women moving into the Signal House. I'm so curious.
Sangmin: Me too. Finally they'll be revealed!
Jongshin: Let's see what kind of people are moving into the Signal House! Let's meet them now. Please play the video.