E7P1: "Man That Will Shelter You In The Rain"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: The most interesting, suspenseful game - the guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor-sharp instincts are here!
Sangmin: Our show has really been getting more and more attention recently, hasn't it?
Eana: Yeah, it sure has.
Jongshin: The residents now all have nicknames! What were they?
Eana: I know Jimin-ssi earned a nickname last week - the "imperfect perfect man".
The panelists laugh.
RM: "Imperfect perfect man"? I like that.

Eana: Did his reputation take a hit after the episode last week?V: Surprisingly not! He gained fans for being "cute even when drunk"

V: Surprisingly not! He gained fans for being "cute even when drunk".
J-Hope: I heard Jungkook-ssi became very popular though. They said that he has insane visuals, sweet voice and manners. Most netizens were impressed at how he remained calm throughout and kept trying to help Jimin-ssi up.
V: Yeah they call him the "man that will shelter you in the rain" now!
The panelists laugh.
Jaewoong: Netizens sure are creative with their nicknames.
Sangmin: You know what's the funniest nickname I heard so far? They call Seokjin the "manner mediator"! They say he's like the head of the house, taking care of all his dongsaengs yet still being polite.
Eana: There are really so many nicknames floating about - I heard people referring to Yoongi-ssi as the "tsundere oppa", Yoojung-ssi as the "cutie energiser", Suran-ssi as the "chic queen", Byulyi- ssi as "unrequired love's true form" and Jieun-ssi as "every guy's first love".
Jongshin: So last week, Jimin-ssi really shocked his housemates and us as well by showing another image of him when he was drunk.
Eana: I was really shocked, actually.
Jongshin: Despite that, Yoojung-ssi still picked him at night, didn't she?
V smiled.
V: She must really like him a lot, such that even that incident didn't ruin her image of him.
Jaewoong: Or, as RM-ssi mentioned, it even made him seem less perfect and more "approachable" in her eyes.
RM: I did notice that Yoojung-ssi, despite Jungkook-ssi flirting a lot with her, looked slightly uncomfortable with him as compared to when she was with Jimin-ssi. They were able to have heart-to-heart conversations, like what Dr. Jaewoong said last week.
Sangmin: The thing is - they probably haven't talked after that incident, I wonder how they're gonna resolve it. Jimin-ssi must feel bad as I don't think he meant to make such a big fool of himself. Jongshin: Another thing that we might get to see this week is Suran-ssi and Yoongi-ssi's date, right?
RM: Honestly, I'm really looking forward to that couple a lot. They seem the most mature and stable out of everyone in the house - they seem like they have the potential to be in a relationship that would last very long and even possibly lead to marriage. I can't wait.
J-Hope: Namjoon-ah, get yourself together! They haven't even gone on their date yet and you're talking about marriage.

RM smiles and shyly scratches the back of his head.
RM: I'm sorry.
The panelists laugh.
Jongshin: Shall we see what happens in the Signal House this week? Please play this week's video!