E2P8: "Confident, Elegant, But Reflective"

{OST: "My Type" by IKON}

4th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 3,
Tuesday

[Signal House, 12:00 a.m.]

That night, the residents head to their rooms at midnight to make their decision on who to send the message to for the second night.

[Signal House 2nd Floor Girls Room,
12:15 a.m.]

The clock strikes midnight and the girls finished sending their messages for the night. They put down their phones and smiled at each other before Byulyi finally broke the silence.

 They put down their phones and smiled at each other before Byulyi finally broke the silence

Byulyi: So... what do you think of tonight?
Yoojung: Firstly, they're all really nice.
Jieun: I agree, they all have their own attractive points.
Byulyi: So, guys... is there anyone in particular you're interested in already?
Yoojung appeared to have a culture shock.
Yoojung: Oh, we're just discussing it openly like that?
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Well, if you're not comfortable yet, what's the style you like then?
Yoojung: Well, I like the style that's shy, not so straight-forward. I have never been in a relationship before actually...
Yoojung smiled shyly.
Yoojung: But in the past, the guys that I've had crushes on were the kind who takes care of people well, smiles a lot and are kind and friendly. Basically, not the cold oppa style, haha.
Byulyi: Oh- Yoongi-ssi is out then.
The three of them giggled.
Byulyi: Well, I don't know if you noticed, but like what I said last night, Jimin-ie is really into you. Yoojung blushed.
Yoojung: What do you mean?
Byulyi: You know I talk a lot to Jimin-ie, don't you? It's just the general feel he gives me. When around you, he acts kind of different.
Yoojung stared into space, obviously thinking hard about what Byulyi had said.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Wah... Byulyi-ssi is so quick to catch on.
Jongshin: I mean, she hangs out often with Jimin-ssi so it's possible.
Sangmin: It's good that they're so open about their feelings though. Byulyi-ssi could turn out being the wing-woman between Jimin-ssi and Yoojung-ssi.

[Signal House 2nd Floor Girls Room,
12:20 a.m.]

Byulyi: What about you, Jieun-ie?
Jieun: I like guys who are good at whatever they enjoy. I think guys are the most attractive when they do what they like. They also must take care of me well. How about you, Byulyi-unnie?
Byulyi: Well, I like guys who have good fashion sense. I also like guys who are very considerate. I guess I'm really particular about just the general feel I get when I meet a person too.
Yoojung: Well, all of them have good fashion sense. But I think Yoongi-oppa's fashion in particular is very unique.
Jieun: I agree... All of them have good fashion sense and are really considerate though.

Byulyi: What about dating style? Like are you guys both very straight-forward

Jieun: Unnie, you can go first. I think you're the style that makes your feelings very clear, actually! Byulyi: Well... You guys may think that way, but actually, I'm very shy when expressing myself. Yoojung: Oh...? Really?
Byulyi: Yeah... unexpected, isn't it. I may appear to be outgoing and all, but when it comes to relationships, I usually keep it to myself. In fact, there was this guy I liked for 4 years in university that I never ever confessed to. He never even knew that I liked him, haha.
Jieun: Oh-? Does that mean that Seokjin-oppa knows about it?
Byulyi looked flustered.
Byulyi: Well... even he didn't know.
Jieun: Wah... daebak.
Byulyi: Well... Anyway, let's move on! What about you, Jieun-ie?
Jieun: For me, I'm totally straightforward. If I like a guy, I straight up confess.
Yoojung: Really? How?
Jieun: Like... Give him a drink, write him a note, that kind of thing? There was even one guy I confessed to by just telling him straight to his face that I really liked him. I just go with whatever I feel like.
Yoojung: I'm so envious...
Jieun: Haha, envious of what?
Yoojung: That you have so much courage to confess like that!
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: Don't be! It's just a difference in style! I'm guessing you mean that you're shy too, right? Yoojung smiled sheepishly.
Yoojung: Well, as you guys might have expected, I have never confessed in my life ever before. There were a few guys that have confessed to me in university, but I didn't accept any single one of them because at that point I liked a guy but was too shy to confess.
Byulyi: It's alright, Yoojung-ah. I can relate.
The three laughed again.

[Signal House 1st Floor Boys Room,
12:15 a.m.]

The guys also finish sending their messages and put down their phones.
Jimin: So, guys... what do you guys think?
Yoongi: For me, I think they're all great people.
Jimin: Right? I think so too.
Seokjin: Anyone y'all are interested in so far?
Jimin: For me, well, there is someone who I find pretty cute.
Seokjin: Oh... Jimin-ie...
Seokjin gave him the smug look and Jimin blushed again.

Jimin: I... well... I... mean... they're all cute.
Seokjin: Ah, we get it. We won't ask you who it is, though I know who it is.
Seokjin grinned and even Yoongi smiled slightly.
Seokjin: What about you, Yoongi?
Yoongi: So far, there's no one in particular I'm that interested in yet. I guess I need to interact more with them individually.
Seokjin: Ah... that's what I thought actually
Jimin looks at Seokjin.
Jimin: How about you, hyung?
Seokjin: For me, well, there's someone I'm keen to find out more about. She has the kind of look that I like... and personality too.
Jimin: Wah... the person that I like amongst the three of them also has the style I typically go for. Yoongi hyung, how about you?
Yoongi: The type I have generally liked is the kind that is confident, elegant, but reflective.
A silence falls over the room.
Seokjin: Woah...
Jimin: Hyung, you just made us sound lame.
Seokjin: That's really deep, hahaha.
Jimin: Hyung-deul, we should all have a drink together sometime.