E4P1: "War Of Nerves"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: The most interesting, suspenseful game - the guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor-sharp instincts are here!
Eana: This week, the couples are going for their dates, aren't they?
V: Oh yeah, they are! I'm sooooo excited!
Sangmin: The guys planned a date for the girls with the location written on a piece of paper. The girls then had to pick a date without knowing who planned which date.
Jongshin: There was a war of nerves last week when they picked a present, but based on their reaction we think they all picked different dates.
Jaewoong: Yeah, it was fun to watch.
RM: The fun part is that we know which guy wrote each date but we don't know which girl picked which one.
V: Do you think they chose based on the person writing each date? Or the preference of the date itself...
Jongshin: That one is hard to tell... maybe they'll talk about it later?
V: Yeah, I guess.
J-Hope: For me, the ideal dates would be: Jimin-ssi with Jieun-ssi, Seokjin-ssi with Yoojung-ssi and Yoongi-ssi with Byulyi-ssi. Like that, they'll be forced to have more serious conversations.

 Like that, they'll be forced to have more serious conversations

RM: I really want Jimin-ssi and Yoojung-ssi though. I feel like the date can help make things progress faster. Also Seokjin-ssi with Byulyi-ssi and Yoongi-ssi with Jieun-ssi. I feel like this combination would be interesting to watch as well.
Eana: Did you know, people around me actually are very interested in Yoongi-ssi?
J-Hope: I guess his cold outer appearance is pretty intriguing!
V: My friends all like Jimin-ssi a lot.
RM: For me, my friends talk about Seokjin-ssi a lot. They say he should become a model, haha. Jaewoong: Yoojung-ssi is pretty popular as well.
V: For girls, they talk about Jieun-ssi a lot. They say she's pretty.
Eana: Girls? People around me talk about Byulyi-ssi because she's chic and cool.
Sangmin: Wow, it's so different - they all have fans everywhere.
Eana: My friends scolded me for guessing it wrong last week - they said it's so easy to guess!
Jongshin: The thing is that even with plot twists, they still say that they knew it was going to turn out that way! How is that even possible?
Sangmin: Wow... but look at the love lines. They're pretty neat aren't they? They all have one vote each except for Byulyi-ssi who got none and Jieun-ssi with two last week.
Jaewoong: Today, we'll be scored individually again today, so let's do a good job!
Jongshin: Lets watch this week's video!