E12P5: "Happiest Woman In The World"

{OST: "Grab Me" by Kim Sung Cheol
ft. Lee Sang Yi}

25th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 24,
Day of Final Date,
Monday

[Signal House 1st Floor, 1:30 p.m.]

While the other couples decided to spend their entire day outside, Jimin and Yoojung were in no hurry to leave the house. Jimin lounged around on the sofa in the living room due to Yoojung insisting that he do so, while Yoojung happily went to the kitchen and got down to work. Yoojung shouted from the kitchen to the living room and Jimin shouted back.
Yoojung: Oppa, no matter what you do, just don't come in here, you got it?

Jimin: I got it! Yoojung: No peeking, you got me?Jimin: I got you!Yoojung: You heard me, right?Jimin: Yes I did!Yoojung took out the ingredients she needed from the fridge and cupboards - kimchi, gochujang, gochugaru, garlic, onions, pork, spring ...

Jimin: I got it!
Yoojung: No peeking, you got me?
Jimin: I got you!
Yoojung: You heard me, right?
Jimin: Yes I did!
Yoojung took out the ingredients she needed from the fridge and cupboards - kimchi, gochujang, gochugaru, garlic, onions, pork, spring onions, tofu, sesame oil, beef stock, sugar, salt and rice. She got down to work immediately.

[Heart Signal Panel]

V: Oh-? Could she possibly be cooking kimchi jjigae? That's what Jimin-ssi's favourite food is, remember?
RM: Wait, Taehyung-ah, how did you remember that info?
V laughs.
V: Please! It's YooMin we're talking about, I remember EVERYTHING.
J-Hope shakes his head and mutters under his breath.
J-Hope: Chronic.

[Signal House Dining Room, 2:15 p.m.]

It wasn't long before Yoojung had finally whipped up a meal and indeed, it was kimchi jjigae with rice.
Yoojung: Alright, oppa! You can come now!
Jimin walked into the kitchen. A huge smile spread across his face when he saw the nostalgic dish on the table. He took a seat in front of the food.
Jimin: Kimchi jiigae? You cooked kimchi jjigae for me?
Yoojung smiled and sat down at the table.
Yoojung: Oppa said kimchi jjigae was your favourite food, so I wanted to cook it for you, at least once while we're here!
Jimin smiled.
Jimin: Come to think of it, it's your first time cooking in the house, isn't it?
Yoojung smiled.
Yoojung: Yes and it's for you only! I'm kind of nervous, to be honest.
Jimin took a deep whiff of the food.