E11P5: "Push-And-Pull"

{OST: "Nonhyeondong Samgyeopsal"
by Kim Sung Cheol}

25th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 24,
Day of Final Date,
Monday

[Nonhyeondong Samgyeopsal House,
6:00 p.m.]

After a quick spin and a lot of chatting in the car, Jungkook and Jieun finally arrived at their dinner destination. After Jieun had parked the car, they walked into the restaurant and Jungkook ordered five servings of samgyeopsal, much to Jieun's shock and admiration. The food came quickly and the server started grilling the meat for them.

Jungkook: While the meat is getting ready

Jungkook: While the meat is getting ready... I actually have a present for you, Eun-nim.
Jieun's eyes widened. She was evidently shocked.
Jieun: Me? Really?
Jungkook laughed and ruffled his hair shyly.
Jungkook: Well, today is Christmas Day and I wanted it to be special for you so...
Jieun: I thought the clothes you bought earlier was the gift! That's what you said earlier!
Jungkook laughed.
Jungkook: But I have another one, this one I'm sure you'll love even more.
Jungkook reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box from his coat and handed it to Jieun. Jieun took it from Jungkook, looking grateful, happy and curious at the same time.
Jieun: What is it?
Jieun opened the box. Inside the box was a big book-shaped silver pendant.
Jieun: Wah!
Jieun looked up at Jungkook excitedly. Jungkook smiled and gestured towards the pendant.
Jungkook: Open the pendant!
Jieun opened the pendant. Inside was a mini photobook, filled with photos of Jieun, all the photos that Jungkook had taken of her at her studio during their last date.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Wah, daebak! Jjang yeppeo!
V: It's such a unique present for Jieun-ssi! They made so many memories during that date...

[Nonhyeondong Samgyeopsal House,
6:10 p.m.]

Jieun picked up the pendant carefully and admired it with a huge smile on her face.
Jieun: I'm so touched, really. When did you even have the time to make this?
Jungkook laughed.
Jungkook: You must have forgotten that I'm a photographer... these are just the basics!
Jieun held up the mini photos closer. After she had finished looking through the photos, she frowned at Jungkook.
Jieun: Where are your photos? Why aren't they inside?
Jungkook was taken aback by her sudden question. He laughed awkwardly.
Jungkook: What do you mean, Eun-nim?
Jieun twirled her hair with her index finger.
Jieun: I mean... we went to the studio together... What happened to the few selfies we took together?
Jungkook smiled.