E1P8: "I'm Confident"

{OST: "Spring Day" by BTS}

2nd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 1,
Move-in Day,
Sunday

[Signal House Living Room, 5:20 p.m.]

The six residents took a seat on the sofa in the living room in the same order as earlier, with Yoojung taking a seat to Jieun's right.

Seokjin: Ah, it's really nice to meet all of you. Shall we take a look around the house together?
The six of them walk took a short tour around the house, exploring the kitchen and the rooms on both the first floor and second floor. They all exclaimed at the sight of the huge house they were going to be living in for the next few weeks as well as the wonderful sea view they had from every room in the house. They then took a seat at the hangout area on the second floor to discuss what to do next.
Seokjin: Since there are four rooms, two for the guys and two for the girls, shall we split into our rooms now?
Jimin: How are we going to split the rooms though...
Jieun: Actually... how about the guys and girls decide how to split the rooms separately?
Seokjin: That's a good idea! After we split the rooms, we meet back downstairs at 7pm and settle dinner, how about that?
Byulyi: Sure, see you guys later.

[Signal House 2nd Floor Girls Room,
5:30 p.m.]

Byulyi: So how shall we split the rooms? One of us can take a room and two of us need to share... Yoojung: Ah... I'm alright with anything actually...
Jieun: Shall we play "scissors, paper, stone" and the winner gets a single room and choose the upper floor or lower floor then?
Byulyi: Sounds good!
The three of them played "scissors, paper, stone" and Jieun emerged as the winner.
Jieun: Ah... I'll take the lower floor then, if it's alright with you both?
Byulyi: No problem! We'll be roommates then, Yoojung-ssi. Please take care of me!
Yoojung: Yes, indeed! Let's get along well!
Just like that, Byulyi and Yoojung became roommates on the second floor, while Jieun took her own room on the first floor.

[Signal House 2nd Floor Guys Room,
5:30 p.m.]

Seokjin: How should we split the rooms?
Jimin: I'm actually fine sharing with one of you guys.
Yoongi: I'm fine too.
Seokjin: Oh, it's settled then! I'll take the single room. Afterall, I will need to leave very early in the morning and wouldn't want to wake my roommate up.
Jimin: Okay!
Seokjin: Do you guys prefer the first or second floor though?
Jimin: I'm not picky about that too.
Yoongi: Me too.

Seokjin: I'll take the second floor then, so that you guys don't need to both carry your luggages up

Seokjin: I'll take the second floor then, so that you guys don't need to both carry your luggages up. Seokjin hurried down to grab his luggage while Yoongi and Jimin both stayed in his room.
Jimin: That hyung... Oh, I don't know if he's a hyung yet... But Seokjin-ssi, he has great manners. Yoongi: Sure seems like a nice guy to me!
Jimin: Anyway, Yoongi-hyung- Ah, I'm sorry, Yoongi-ssi, let's get along well!
Yoongi: Yeah, let's!
Jimin and Yoongi then walked down together to their room on the first floor, meeting Seokjin on the stairs just as he was walking up to his room on the second floor.
Seokjin: See you later!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: So far, they all seem to get along pretty well, don't they?
Jongshin: Yeah, and their personalities all seem to match pretty well, especially the guys.
J-Hope: Wow, it's pretty amazing how Jimin-ssi and Yoongi-ssi are so easy-going about everything. RM: And Seokjin-ssi, he has amazing leadership qualities and manners.
Jaewoong: I feel like he might have a job related to that field... like a teacher... or a lawyer?
V: Yeah, but it's hard to tell what Jimin-ssi might be... I'm really curious.
Sangmin: Regardless of their careers... I think they all will get along well!

[Signal House Living Room, 7:00 p.m.]

After the residents settled their things in their rooms, they slowly gathered back in the living room. Now, they needed to settle their dinner.
Seokjin: I'm going to make a suggestion.
Jimin: Go ahead.
Seokjin: Let's play the ladder game and whoever loses will choose someone from the opposite gender and they both will be in charge of dinner tonight.
No one seemed to object to Seokjin's suggestion so Seokjin took the lead and drew the ladder. Everyone chose a letter and Seokjin drew the lines, but Seokjin, who had suggested the game, had lost in the end.
Seokjin: I just feel like I picked up a rock and dropped it on my own foot.

Everyone burst into laughter.
Seokjin: But... I'm confident in cooking, so it doesn't matter.
Jimin: Oh... hyung- Aigoo, I keep calling you "hyung" without knowing your age yet. I'm so sorry. Seokjin: Hahaha... that's fine. Anyway, we'll be finding out about our ages later, won't we?
Byulyi: So... who's your pick? To cook with you, I mean.
Seokjin: Hmm... it's hard to choose... but I'll choose Jieun-ssi for tonight.
Byulyi smiled awkwardly but tried to hide it.
Byulyi: Sure... thanks in advance for cooking our dinner!
Seokjin: You can definitely look forward to it, Byul-ah. You all can!
Byulyi smiled and looked away. Seokjin and Jieun walked away to the kitchen, side by side. Byulyi watched them walk away and her expression darkened slightly. She covered it quickly, however, with a huge smile.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Ohhhhhhh... it's heating up.
Sangmin: Did you see that expression on her face?
Jongshin: What was that? Jealousy?
Eana: Jealousy at its finest.