E1P7: "Like A Peanut"

{OST: "Pick Me" by IOI}

2nd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 1,
Move-in Day,
Sunday

[Outside Signal House, 5:10 p.m.]

A petite woman appeared outside the Signal House. Despite how petite the other two women were previously, this women made them not seem petite at all. She wore a blue long-sleeved shirt, with a white a-line skirt and high-heeled shoelaced black boots that boosted her height slightly. She had a small face, small eyes and a pair of cute thin lips. She was wearing some light make-up, had two black button-shaped earrings and a black ribbon choker around her neck. She had mid-length brown wavy hair and see-through bangs that made her look even cuter than she already was. From her face to her stature to even the way she pulled her small black luggage along, she was indeed very, very cute.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Ah! She's like a peanut, small and cute.

[Hearteu Cafe, Pre-recorded]

<Choi Yoojung, Signal House's 6th Member>

Yoojung: I'm actually pretty introverted, you know? So, I wanted to take courage and step out of my comfort zone to meet new people. That's why I decided to join Heart Signal. I also have never been in a relationship before. I think that this is a great opportunity to meet a good person and fall in love.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: She's cute, and her voice is husky and cute too.

[Signal House Living Room, 5:15 p.m.]

The five residents were now having a small chat amongst themselves while sipping a glass of water each, which Seokjin had gotten for them. By now, Seokjin had already gone to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water as well and had very kindly brought another glass of water for the last resident.
Seokjin: Ah, I'm curious to meet our last housemate.
At that very moment, Yoojung walked up the stairs with a huge smile on her face. She saw the five residents already seated comfortably on the sofa and walked up to them shyly. The members smiled and waved at her while getting to their feet.
Yoojung: Oh... I'm the last? Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. My name is Choi Yoojung.
She spoke with such a soft and small voice that everyone had to lean forward to hear her better. The members introduced themselves one by one again and Jimin stepped forward to help her with her luggage. All six residents had finally met each other, and their stay at the Signal House and this month's long journey of happiness, sadness and excitement was just about to begin.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Sangmin: Finally! The residents have met.
Jongshin: What do you guys think of them?
Eana: I personally think Jimin-ssi is very cute, but I think that Yoongi-ssi will be the most popular amongst the ladies.
RM: I think Seokjin-ssi has a very clean appearance, paired with his good manners, would make a great boyfriend. He is someone that I would like to introduce my little sister to.
V: I think Yoojung-ssi and Jimin-ssi have good chemistry. They both have a cute appearance and nice eyesmiles. I think Jimin-ssi also showed some interest towards Yoojung-ssi as she might be his ideal type. Did you see how he sat there the whole time from the beginning but only stood up to help with luggages when Yoojung-ssi walked in? I think that says something.

 Did you see how he sat there the whole time from the beginning but only stood up to help with luggages when Yoojung-ssi walked in? I think that says something

Jaewoong: That's actually a very good observation. My experience tells me that Jimin-ssi's first impression of Yoojung-ssi is the best amongst the three girls. He also showed the mirroring effect when Yoojung-ssi walked in. Did you see how they both bowed to each other and sat down at the same time? It shows that Jimin-ssi was carefully monitoring her every move and pays special attention to her.
The video of what had happened earlier plays and the panelists confirm that what Dr. Jaewoong said was true.
Sangmin: Wow, you're really sharp! I didn't even notice... I personally think that Jieun-ssi will be very popular amongst the guys. She has the kind of vibes that Seo Jihye from Season 1 and Im Hyunjoo from Season 2 gave off that is very well-liked amongst guys.
Jongshin: I see what you mean. A difference is that she doesn't smile or laugh often as the two though, she gives off a colder vibe than both of them, but that could be attractive too. At the moment I think Jieun-ssi is interested in Yoongi-ssi. Yoongi-ssi hasn't really shown an interest in any of the girls but might have a better impression of Jieun-ssi since she asked him about his keyboard.
J-Hope: I think what Namjoon-ie said about Byulyi-ssi and Seokjin-ssi earlier is true. Byulyi-ssi looks awkward around him. I think Seokjin-ssi doesn't share the same sentiments about her though, he looks the most interested in Jieun-ssi in my opinion.
Jongshin: Look at our guest panelists being so observant! They seem to be the most analytical guest panelists thus far. Keep it up!
RM, J-Hope and V smile and wave their hands at Jongshin politely.
Jongshin: So far, who are your picks!
RM: Seokjin-ssi! But if Yoongi-ssi likes music, that's really cool too.
J-Hope: For me, definitely Yoongi-ssi, a hundred percent. He's the coolest.
V: I think Jimin-ssi will be very popular...
Sangmin: Haha, it's cute how you guys all picked the males... I choose Jieun-ssi, she's pretty.
Eana: For me, Jimin-ssi, Seokjin-ssi and Yoojung-ssi - don't ask me to choose.
Jaewoong: I think I'll need to observe more. But Byulyi-ssi has a great vibe.

__________________________________
Author's Note

Choi Yoojung is a member of a currently active girl group, Weki Meki

Choi Yoojung is a member of a currently active girl group, Weki Meki. She is one of the most popular members in the group due to her appearance in the survival show, Produce 101, which she came in 3rd place and earned herself in a temporary group which has since disbanded, known as I.O.I. She is well-known amongst fans to be a huge fan of BTS and know every single one of their choreographies and lyrics by heart.