E3P4: "It's On Me"

{OST: "Airplane, Pt. 2" by BTS}

4th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 3,
Tuesday

[Jinnie In The Lamp Restaurant, 6:00 p.m.]

A car arrived outside Seokjin's restaurant. The car parked at the side of the road and out came Jimin and Byulyi, talking and smiling. They walk into the restaurant and ask for a seat for 6. A waiter brings them to their table and serves them 6 cups of ice cold water with lemon slices in them. Byulyi and Jimin sit at the table and admire the ambiance of the restaurant. It was a small restaurant, with only about 10 wooden tables inside and 5 tables for outdoor dining outside. The floor was made of stone and the walls were made of grey bricks. On the walls, it was decorated with various Mexican-themed furniture, such as bright yellow lights, straw hats, the Mexican traditional costumes, the Mexican flag, murals and a huge menu on one of the walls. Byulyi and Jimin could not stop praising how good the restaurant looked, while sipping on their cups of water.

 Byulyi and Jimin could not stop praising how good the restaurant looked, while sipping on their cups of water

A while later, Yoongi, Jieun and Yoojung all arrived separately by public transport. Yoongi arrived first, wearing a typical Yoongi outfit - consisting of a hoodie, which was brown this time, black sweatpants and white Puma sneakers. On this night, he was wearing some silver ear cuffs and and a simple silver bracelet. He walked into the restaurant with swag. Not long later, Jieun walked into the restaurant, looking as elegant as ever in her red stiletto heels. She wore a black long- sleeved laced dress, accessorised with silver dangle earrings with light make-up accentuated with bright red lipstick. A short while after that came in Yoojung, wearing a simple black t-shirt, ripped jeans and white sneakers. She was also carrying a black red handbag and wearing a small silver pendant around her neck that said 'Yoojung'. The residents greeted each other with huge smiles on their face. Not long after, Seokjin walked out of the kitchen and was surprised to see the 5 of them already sitting at a table, waiting for him to join them. Seokjin took a seat at their table, at the empty seat.
Seokjin: Omo! All of you are here... why didn't you ask for me? Byulyi: We knew you were busy!
Jimin: And we were too busy admiring your restaurant.
Jieun: We just all arrived too, don't worry.
Seokjin smiled at his housemates.
Seokjin: You guys must be hungry! Shall I make you guys some food?
The residents responded with such an enthusiastic response that Seokjin walked off with a huge smile on his face. Jimin smiled at his housemates sitting at the table.
Jimin: How was your day, Yoojung-ie?
Yoojung: Well, today I took an exam and it went well! What about you, Jimin-oppa?
Jimin: You guys won't believe it - I followed Byulyi-noona to work today and guess who I saw?
Jieun: Who?
Jimin: I saw Red Velvet!
Yoojung almost dropped her cup of water.
Yoojung: Really?!
Jimin: Yeah... it was all thanks to Byulyi-noona. Everyone looked at Byulyi expectantly.
Byulyi: Yeah, Yeri's actually my good friend. Yoojung's jaw dropped.
Yoojung: Woah, daebak.
Byulyi: Well, I did her make-up and that's how we got close... What did you do today, Yoongi?
Yoongi: Well, I composed music, just the usual. Speaking of that, I just got an offer to DJ at a club in about 2 weeks time, you guys can come watch if you're free.
Byulyi: Really? I'll make time to go! We should all go!
Jieun: Ooh... I'm curious about what Yoongi looks like when he's working...
Yoojung: Me too!
Jimin: Me three! I'll let Seokjin-hyung know later!
Yoongi: I haven't come up with what I'll be playing on that day yet but I'll probably decide soon... maybe I'll get some of you to perform too, haha...
Jimin: Just call me if you need me! What about Jieun-noona, what did you do today?
Jieun: I met with a overseas clothes designer today, who might be keen to design clothes for my shop. The deal hasn't been sealed yet but if it really works out, it might boost my sales quite a lot... which is always good!
At that moment, Seokjin walked out of the kitchen with a huge tray full of food. He walked to their table and put the different plates of food on the table, before sitting down and describing every dish.