E10P1: "I'll Pay To Watch It"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: The most interesting, suspenseful game - the guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor-sharp instincts are here!
Sangmin: Ah, another week has passed. We now only have 3 more weeks to the end of Heart Signal X!
Eana: That's really sad... we've really developed a bond with the residents over these 9 weeks, don't you think?
RM: I know right! And Taehyung will be upset to not be able to watch YooMin couple anymore!

 we've really developed a bond with the residents over these 9 weeks, don't you think?RM: I know right! And Taehyung will be upset to not be able to watch YooMin couple anymore!

V pouts.
V: If they become a couple after the show, can they start their own reality show please? I'll pay to watch it!
The panelists laugh.
Jongshin: We'll ask them when they all come on the last episode.
V: Assa!!
J-Hope: Last week, the residents met their friends and Seokjin-ssi and Byulyi-ssi got into an argument, didn't they?
Jaewoong: I remember! Jimin-ssi and Yoojung-ssi tricking everyone.
The panelists laugh.
Sangmin: What was a good move though, I hope Seokjin-ssi and Byulyi-ssi can settle their argument during the train ride there.
Jongshin: Me too! Shall we watch this week's clip? Please play the clip!