E8P6: "Have Faith In Yourself"

{OST: "Shower" by Eric Nam}

19th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 18,
Day of Second Date,
Wednesday

[Jieun's Clothes Shop, 2:40 p.m.]

The room Jungkook followed Jieun into was way bigger than what he has expected. It was a brightly lit room with white walls everywhere, a clothes rack filled with clothes and a camera in the centre of the room. Jungkook saw the camera and exclaimed, immediately walking towards it.
Jungkook: Oh- Canon EOS 1DX?
Jieun smiled, following behind him.
Jieun: A pro is a pro indeed.
Jungkook reaches the camera and admired it, but not touching it because he didn't dare to. Jieun noticed and grinned.
Jieun: This was what I prepared for you - you can touch it!
Jungkook looked at Jieun with a gleam in his eyes she had never seen before.
Jungkook: Really?
Jieun nodded and smiled. Upon seeing that, Jungkook immediately turned back to the camera and excitedly picked it up.

 Upon seeing that, Jungkook immediately turned back to the camera and excitedly picked it up

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Why are these girls so good at planning dates - it's so much more fun than the dates the guys planned last time!
The panelists laugh.
J-Hope: Most of their dates were just eating, drinking and walking around. The girls' dates are so interesting.
Jaewoong: Jieun-ssi chose the right place too - nothing can please photographers more than cameras.
RM: It's good for Jieun-ssi as well - she thinks guys are the most charming when they're doing what they're good at!

[Jieun's Clothes Shop, 3:00 p.m.]

Jungkook was evidently fascinated by the camera as he turned it around carefully in his hands, his eyes focused on the camera and a huge smile on his face.
Jungkook: Wah, daebak. I have the older model of this but this one just came out recently and mine was still too new to be changed. Can I try it out, Eun-nim?
He looked at Jieun expectantly and Jieun smiled knowingly.
Jieun: You are supposed to. It's all part of the date. For the next date course, you're going to do some free labour for me. I'm going to model my own clothes, and if you don't mind, you can help me take the photos for my official blogshop.
Jungkook's eyes widened as he gasped.
Jungkook: Your blogshop? Me?!
Jieun nodded and smiled.
Jungkook: But- but, I don't think I'm good enough for your blo-
Jieun: I have faith in your abilities - I saw your VSCO page. So, have faith in yourself, too.
Jieun smiled kindly at him.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Ya... photographer and designer - that'll be a nice collaboration.

[Jieun's Clothes Shop, 3:10 p.m.]

After much convincing, Jungkook finally relented. They got to work immediately, Jieun putting on her first outfit - a long yellow chiffon dress, with a black sash, turquoise button earrings and black heels. Jieun did her own make-up and hair in front of the dressing counter, before Jungkook shot a couple of photos. She changed into her next outfit quickly and changed her hairstyle as well. That went on for a couple of outfits, and Jungkook looked extremely impressed.