E1P2: "He's Prettier Than The House"

{OST: "Coffee" by BTS}

2nd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 1,
Move-in Day,
Sunday

[Outside Signal House, 4:15 p.m.]

A man with a petite frame, a small egg-shaped face, small eyes, round cheeks and a pair of thick luscious lips arrived in a taxi right in front of the Signal House. His black bowl-cut black hair complemented him in the best way possible. He effortlessly lifted his light grey luggage out of the taxi boot, before the taxi zoomed off. This man was well-dressed - clad in a crisp blue dress shirt, a pair of black dress pants and black dress shoes, which complemented his handsome face perfectly. He walked with a slight bounce in every step and had a huge smile plastered across his face.

[Hearteu Cafe, Pre-recorded]

<Park Jimin, Signal House's 1st Resident>

Jimin: My last relationship ended 6 months ago. I'm coming to the Signal House to make new friends and if possible, start a relationship with someone that I might come to like in the next few weeks. If I like someone in the Signal House and want to chase her, I am going to put in all the effort I've got to do it well.

[Signal House Basement, 4:20 p.m.]

Jimin opened the door to the Signal House, still dragging his luggage right behind him. A magnificent sight unfolded before his very eyes. Facing the main door was a lobby furnished with a leather sofa set and designer coffee table, accompanied by tastefully designed furniture such as vases and plants as well as paintings. A staircase exists to the right of the waiting area, which appears to lead to the main area.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Wow, it's so nice!
Eana: I agree! Isn't it the nicest Signal House yet?

[Signal House Living Room, 4:23 p.m.]

As Jimin walked up the stairs, the living room appeared right in front of him. It was even more tastefully designed than the lobby, with an even larger sofa set, a huge coffee table and a grey fuzzy carpet. Jimin appeared to be pleasantly surprised as he smiled and looked around him, looking fascinated. The living room was furnished to perfection, and seemed like a place people would only see in American movies and dream of owning. It overlooked the ocean, and the beautiful blue ocean view complemented the gorgeous house perfectly.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The entire panel exclaims in the delight at the sight of the ocean scenery.
Jongshin: It's so nice!
Eana: It's a great place to live in, I'm sure...
Sangmin: So jealous...

[Signal House Kitchen, 4:25 p.m.]

In the middle of the kitchen was a long dining table, suitable for up to 8 people to sit and eat together at once. On top of the table were expensive-looking plates and silverware, table cloth and table mats, with an exquisite-looking flower centrepiece. It also overlooked the ocean and was indeed a magnificent sight to behold. The kitchen itself was fully equipped with everything the residents would be needing in the weeks to come, ranging from various cooking equipment of pots and pans and a beautiful open concept counter top, an oven, a huge fridge, a set of induction stoves and more.

 The kitchen itself was fully equipped with everything the residents would be needing in the weeks to come, ranging from various cooking equipment of pots and pans and a beautiful open concept counter top, an oven, a huge fridge, a set of inductio...

[Signal House 1st Floor Rooms, 4:27 p.m.]

The rooms were almost equally as majestic as the living room and kitchen. There were two rooms on the first floor, both having the same theme but different feels to them. The rooms were beautifully designed with various furniture made of wood and both had two queen-sized beds in the centre of the room. The rooms were so huge that in spite of the fact that there was an attached toilet, a huge walk-in wardrobe and a hangout area right in front of the beds where the roommates could chill and talk, there was also ample space to walk around without tripping over anything. The only difference between the two rooms was that one had a more pink and girly feel, while the other had a more blue and manly feel to it. Stereotypical, but true. Jimin excitedly ran up the stairs to the second floor.

[Signal House Hangout Area, 4:30 p.m.]

As Jimin walked to the second floor, another sofa set could be seen. This time, the sofa set was not as grand-looking as that of the first floor, but instead, had a more cozy and warm feel to it. There were various cushions and beanbags surrounding the sofa, making the area seem like the perfect place for the residents to hangout together and chill.
Jimin: Wow, it's pretty.

[Signal House 2nd Floor Rooms, 4:32 p.m.]

The rooms on the second floor were almost identical to that of the first floor. Each room was located on each side of the hangout area, and both had the same pink and blue theme like the rooms below. It was evident that the pink rooms were meant for the ladies, while the blue ones were meant for the men. Again, stereotypical, but true.

[Heart Signal Panel]

V: Eh, why are there 8 beds in total when there are only supposed to be 6 residents?
Sangmin: I'm sure the viewers who have watched previous seasons will know why...
Eana: V-ssi, you didn't watch the previous seasons?
V: Well, I have been a little bit too busy...
Jongshin: Well, as world-class idols, what can you expect?
V: Why are there 8 beds though, don't tell me...
Sangmin: Let's not spoil it for the new viewers, though I'm sure old viewers are already aware of what's going to happen...
Jongshin: Meanwhile, what do you guys think so far?
Eana: Yeah, the house is pretty but I think Jimin-ssi is even prettier.
Everyone in the panel laughs.
Jongshin: Ya, Kim Eana-ssi, are you okay?
Sangmin: It's over, it's over, Eana is in love.
Eana: Oppa, don't you think his eye smile is so adorable though?
RM: I agree! His kind of look will probably be very popular amongst ladies.
V: He does have a baby face that is very well-liked. He really has the look of an idol.
Eana: V-ssi, you speak like you don't have a baby face yourself!