E8P10: "Not Again"

{OST: "Fire" by Taeyeon}

19th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 18,
Day of Second Date,
Wednesday

[Signal House Living Room, 9:00 p.m.]

The residents came home later that night, couple by couple. First came in Jungkook and Jieun, who came home right after they had gone to drink and had some food. Jieun's cheeks looked slightly red and Jungkook fetched her some water from the kitchen as she flopped onto the sofa. Jungkook held her up with one arm and passed her the cup of water. She took it over gratefully and smiled at him.

Jimin and Yoojung had reached home slightly later, after grabbing dinner at a nearby Japanese restaurant

Jimin and Yoojung had reached home slightly later, after grabbing dinner at a nearby Japanese restaurant. They walked into the house with their matching blue mufflers back on after they had gone somewhere to freshen up. They walked into the house, smiling and laughing, Yoojung trying to imitate some of Jimin's choreography he had shown her earlier. The two of them said hi to the first two and sat on the sofa as well. Jungkook spotted the two of them and sighed a little, not noticeable to anyone but the camera. A while later, Seokjin and Suran walked in, talking about sugar gliders, fortune-telling and soondae. They waved to the other members and sat in the sofa as well. A little while later, Yoongi and Byulyi walked into the room, more liked staggered into the room. Byulyi was evidently drunk - her face was flushed and she had her arm around Yoongi's neck. Suran looked at them, a blank expression on her face. Byulyi's bag was hung around Yoongi's neck as well, as he tried to help her keep her balance. He looked at the other residents for help as he walked into the living room and Seokjin and Yoojung immediately rushed forward to help.

[Heart Signal Panel]

J-Hope: Oh no... not again! Another drunk incident? Really?!

[Signal House Living Room, 9:30 p.m.]

Byulyi: Leave... me... alone! I'm fine... I'm not... drunk!
Byulyi sauntered over to the sofa and sat right next to Yoongi, smiling at him in a drunk manner. She turned to the other members suddenly.
Byulyi: How... were... your dates?
Seokjin was about to reply, but Byulyi answered her own question. She smiled at Yoongi, her face inching closer to his. Yoongi just faced forward, taking a sip of water.
Byulyi: Today was... so fun! Not like the first... We climbed mountains... Held hands...
She clasped her hands together and showed it to her housemates. Suran and Seokjin's eyes widened. Yoongi remained expressionless.
Byulyi: Ate soondae... it was... great!
Then Byulyi passed out, onto Yoongi. Suran seemed to frown slightly and Seokjin's mouth was open wide from shock.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Eotteoke! I don't think I can watch this!
V was that close to hiding under the table.