E1P5: "Look At Her Visuals"

{OST: "Red Shoes" by IU}

2nd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 1,
Move-in Day,
Sunday

[Outside Signal House, 4:55 p.m.]

A petite lady appeared outside the door. She had big shimmering eyes, fair skin and jet black straight and smooth long hair that flowed neatly down her back like a waterfall, with her fringe nicely to the back. She wore a floral dress and red heels, accessorised with a long silver necklace and matching long silver dangle earrings. Her bright red lipstick contrasted her pale skin really well.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: So pretty! Look at her visuals!
Jongshin: What even... Why is everyone either handsome and pretty?
Sangmin: The visuals of young people nowadays are really getting better and better.
Jongshin: I agree... they all look like they can become idols!
Sangmin: Doesn't she remind you a bit of Bae Yoonkyung from Season 1?
Eana: I can see what you mean... They both look like deers... the small face, big eyes and long legs. And they're both reaaaaaaally pretty.

[Hearteu Cafe, Pre-recorded]

<Lee Jieun, Signal House's 4th Resident>

Jieun: I have been in a few relationships. My last relationship ended a year ago. I am joining the programme to meet new people, have new experiences and hopefully meet a good guy who will treat me well. I am really looking forward to it!

[Signal House Living Room, 5:00 p.m.]

Back in the Signal House Seokjin had just finished his tour and sat down on the sofa right next to Byulyi. Byulyi appeared to be uncomfortable and moved away from him slightly. At that very moment, Jieun walks up the stairs carrying a large black luggage. She spotted the other three residents looking at her and let out a slight smile as she walked up to them. The residents stood up and Jieun bowed at a 90 degrees angle to all of them.
Jieun: Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo!
Jimin: Annyeonghaseyo!
Byulyi: Annyeonghaseyo!
Seokjin let out a huge grin, friendly gesturing for Jieun to take a seat on the sofa. He took a seat right next to her and the other residents joined in.
Seokjin: Annyeonghaseyo! Do you need help with the luggage you have there? Looks heavy... Before Jieun could respond, Seokjin grabbed the luggage from her hands and wheeled it over nearer to the sofa.
Jieun: Ah, thank you. My name is Lee Jieun. Please take good care of me in the upcoming weeks!
Seokjin: Ah, Jieun-ssi. Shall we take turns to introduce myself? I'm Kim Seokjin.
Jieun: Ah, Seokjin-ssi.
Byulyi: I'm Moon Byulyi! It's nice to meet you!
Jieun: Ah, Byulyi-ssi. It's nice to meet you too.
Jimin: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jimin.
Jieun: Ah, Jimin-ssi. So nice to finally meet you all!
Seokjin: Jieun-ssi, do you want to take a look around? I can accompany you.

 So nice to finally meet you all!Seokjin: Jieun-ssi, do you want to take a look around? I can accompany you

Jieun: That sounds good... Thanks so much for the offer but I shan't bother you! Why not we wait for everyone to come first then explore the house together?
Seokjin: Ah, that sure sounds like a more efficient way of doing things, haha. Sorry!
Jieun: Haha, there's nothing to apologise about!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Once Seokjin-ssi comes in, Jimin-ssi seems quiet, don't you think?
Sangmin: Yeah, Seokjin-ssi is definitely an extrovert. He exudes such a positive energy too.
J-Hope: Don't you think that Seokjin-ssi seems even more friendly to Jieun-ssi than to the rest? He even offered to carry her luggage for her.
RM: But that could be because she was the first one to come in after him... However, I did notice that his eyes seemed to become bigger when Jieun-ssi walked in. His smile seemed to be wider as well.
Eana: You're right, I observed it too.
Jaewoong: But then it could be because Jimin-ssi is a guy and Byulyi-ssi is an old friend, so he had a bigger reaction when Jieun-ssi walked in.
RM: You're right. One can only speculate.

[Signal House Living Room, 5:05 p.m.]

Seokjin: Jieun-ssi, Jimin-ssi, Byul-ah, do you guys want something to drink? Jimin: Water would be good, thank you.
Jieun: Me too, water for me please. Thank you, Seokjin-ssi.
Byulyi: Me too!
Seokjin: Warm water?
The three of them smiled and nodded at Seokjin. Seokjin shot a dazzling smile back at them and walked towards the kitchen.

[Heart Signal Panel]
Eana: What great manners he has
J-Hope: Isn't that the basics though?
Jongshin: Wow... J-Hope-ssi, a pro is a pro indeed.

__________________________________
Author's Note

__________________________________Author's Note

Lee Jieun is IU's real name. She is a soloist who is well-known in Korea for her pure image, good vocals and was even labelled as the Nation's Little Sister a few years ago. As she stepped into adulthood, she adopted a more sexy image in the recent years. She also went into acting in the recent years and has drawn attention for her good acting in various dramas such as "Dream High", "You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin", "The Producers" and the most recent "My Ajusshi". One of my favourite vocals in k-pop, I highly recommend you guys to check out her music as well. Just to add, Jung Kook is a huge fan of hers so if you're an ARMY, I'm sure you already know about her because Jung Kook can't stop talking about her, LOL.