E1P6: "His Voice Is Killer"

{OST: "Agust D" by Agust D}

2nd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 1,
Move-in Day,
Sunday

[Outisde Signal House, 5:05 p.m.]

A small-framed man's silhouette appeared down the alley where the Signal House was located. He was wearing a yellow checkered flannel over a white t-shirt, with black track pants and a black cap. Yoongi had pale skin, small eyes and plain features. He hardly wore any make up, but was well- accessorised with earrings and rings. Despite his plain looks, he was oddly attractive and his silver wavy hair gave him a kind of presence that was difficult to overlook. He gave off kind of a cold vibe, yet it could be seen in his eyes that he was a warm and kind-hearted man inside. He trodded along the alley in his white Puma sneakers, dragging along a dark grey luggage with his right hand and holding a large keyboard with his left arm.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Oh...? Musician?
Sangmin: Oh... nice! Like Season 1's Kang Sungwook? Musical actor?
RM: Nice, nice!
J-Hope laughs heartily.
J-Hope: Look at him being all hyped up and excited over music again.
V: For all you know, he just likes playing the keyboard.

[Hearteu Cafe, Pre-recorded]

<Min Yoongi, Signal House's 5th Resident>

Yoongi: I have only ever been in one relationship. It lasted five years and it ended about a year ago. I have finally just gotten over the break up stage and am ready to start loving again.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Sangmin: Wah... he has a nice voice.
Eana: It's very deep... I like it.
V: His voice is killer.
Jongshin: People might think he's least good-looking amongst the guys, but why do I find him the most attractive?
Eana: He has the cold oppa vibe... a bit like Kim Hyunwoo from Season 2, don't you think? Sangmin: He said his last relationship lasted 5 years... he's really the kind who seems to invest a lot into relationships.
Eana: Those kind of men are the best... aren't they? They only have eyes for their woman and no one else.
Eana smiles and the rest of the men in the room nod in agreement.

[Signal House Living Room, 5:10 p.m.]

Yoongi walked into the house and reached at the top of the stairs with his luggage and keyboard just as Seokjin walked to the kitchen to take water for the rest of the residents. The residents in the living room spotted Yoongi walking up the stairs and stood up automatically.
Yoongi: Annyeonghaseyo.
Jieun: Oh- Annyeonghaseyo!
Jimin: Annyeonghaseyo!
Byulyi: Annyeonghaseyo!
Yoongi: Nice to meet you all.
Jieun's eyes shift towards the keyboard in his hands.
Jieun: Omo! You must like music!
Yoongi: Well... yes, I do. But I shan't say too much in case I reveal too much important information.
At that moment, Seokjin returns to the living room with a tray full of glasses of water and sees his new housemate.
Seokjin: Oh- annyeonghaseyo!
Yoongi: Annyeonghaseyo.
Seokjin: Have you guys introduced yourselves?
Byulyi: No, we haven't. Shall we sit down and talk a little?

Seokjin walks to the living room and sets down the tray of glasses of water on the coffee table

Seokjin: Let me go take another glass of water for you.
Yoongi: Oh, thank you so much but it's fine.
Seokjin: Instead, please just have mine. I'm not thirsty.
The five residents finally take a seat on the sofa together. Yoongi sat at the left corner of the L- shaped sofa, with Jimin seated on his right, followed by Byulyi and Jieun with Seokjin between them.
Seokjin: Okay, so shall we start in a circle, starting from Jieun?
Jieun: Well, yes. I'm Lee Jieun, haha. It's nice to meet you!
Seokjin: My name is Kim Seokjin.
Byulyi: I'm Moon Byulyi!
Jimin: And I'm Jimin!
Yoongi: So... Jimin-ssi, Byulyi-ssi, Seokjin-ssi, Jieun-ssi.
Yoongi took the effort to look and gesture at each resident while talking. The residents smiled and nodded at him.
Yoongi: Yoongi. My name's Min Yoongi.

[Heart Signal Panel]

RM: In my opinion, Jieun-ssi is really into Yoongi-ssi.
J-Hope: Me too, she keeps smiling at him. Maybe she's into guys who like music?
RM: Well... he does look attractive to me... even as a male...
V: Ah, hyung! Stop it! Hahaha.
RM: Ah, okay, I'll stop. I'm sorry. I'm just saying, if he really likes music, that's pretty cool.
J-Hope laughs and shakes his head at RM. RM sheepishly looks away.