E13P4: "Love At First Sight"

{OST: "Tonight" by BoA & Mad Clown}

30th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 29,
Day After Final Dates,
Sunday

[Signal House 1st Floor Boys Room,
10:00 p.m.]

The last few days in the Signal House just flew by and before they knew it, it was finally the last night the residents were spending in the Signal House. The male residents gathered in Yoongi and Jimin's room on the first floor for drinks and a heart-to-heart talk.
Seokjin: So... tomorrow's the big day. What do you guys think?
Yoongi: Honestly, I can't even think straight right now. I am pretty sure of the outcome, but perhaps that's what's making me anxious.

Seokjin laughed

Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: I know what you mean. What about Jungkook?
Jungkook smiled.
Jungkook: My heart is at peace, actually. I have made up my mind on one girl and so even if she doesn't pick me, I have no regrets.
Seokjin clapped.
Seokjin: Wow, Jungkook!
Jungkook smiled shyly. Seokjin turned to look at Jimin.
Seokjin: Jimin-ie?
Jimin laughed.
Jimin: Well... I've decided too. I've decided on one girl since the first day and never changed my mind. I saw her and I was like, "she's the one".
The rest of them let out a collective "woah". Jimin chuckled.
Jimin: I'm just like that... Maybe because I'm someone who believes in love at first sight?
Seokjin shrugged.
Seokjin: Perhaps.
Jimin: What about you, Seokjin-hyung?
Seokjin smiled.
Seokjin: Of course, I've made a decision! I can't stand guys who are wishy-washy the most. I was pretty wishy-washy at the start and I hated that version of me. But now, I've finally made up my mind and I'm never turning back. I'm just gonna go straight forward.
Jimin slapped Seokjin on the back.
Jimin: Good one, hyung.
Seokjin leaned back against the bed as he was sitting on the floor.
Seokjin: So... I heard tomorrow we get to choose two girls to have a conversation with.
Jimin gasped.
Jimin: Two girls?
The male residents laughed.
Yoongi: I guess Jimin-ie has no two girls...
Jimin: Should I just go and chat up Byulyi-noona?
They laughed again.
Seokjin: That part is hard too... choosing who to go talk to. Apparently this can play a part in changing your decision.
Jungkook: No way!
Seokjin: Apparently so... in Season 1 and 2. But well, I'm pretty sure it won't change my mind, so...
Jungkook: Well, me too!
Yoongi: Me three.
Jimin: Me four!
The male residents laughed.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Ah... I'm going to miss them hanging out too, all the friendships formed on this show...
Jongshin: You see, all the guys get along well in this season because they're all going for different girls! Unlike seasons 1 and 2!
Jaewoong: You're actually right... Good for them.

[Signal House 1st Floor Girls Room,
11:00 p.m.]

Later that same night, the girls also gathered in Jieun and Suran's room for a final discussion about the next day.
Yoojung: Where are you guys going to be located tomorrow? I'm going to be at the balcony on the second floor.

Jieun: I'm going to be in this room

Suran: I'll be at the dining table.
Byulyi: I'll be in our room!
Yoojung: The guys are going to come find us to talk, right?
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: I wonder who they're going to choose.
Byulyi: Actually, I can guess.
Suran laughed.
Suran: Shall we guess?
Yoojung: Seokjin-oppa... Byulyi-unnie and Jieun-unnie. Jungkook-oppa... Jieun-unnie and...
Jieun: You, Yoojung.
Yoojung pursed her lips.
Yoojung: I guess so.
Byulyi: Yoongi... Suran-unnie and...
Suran: You, Byulyi.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Why me! Shouldn't it be Jieun?
Jieun waved her arms.
Jieun: No, for sure not me. I think it's you, Byulyi-unnie.
Byulyi frowned, muttering to herself.
Byulyi: I don't think so...
Suran: Lastly, Jimin-ie... Yoojung and...
Jieun: Yoojung!
The girls laughed.
Yoojung: But if he has to choose two, wouldn't it be me and Byulyi-unnie?
Byulyi shook her head violently.
Byulyi: No, no, no, no, no. That kid won't choose me.
Yoojung laughed.
Yoojung: What makes you think so?
Byulyi: Well, firstly, I've caused him a lot of trouble and secondly, he sees me as nothing more than a noona. So, I think it's Suran-unnie... actually, nah. He'll probably just go twice to you.
The girls room erupted in laughter.
Byulyi: But you guys have decided on who you're going to pick?
Yoojung: Mmhmm. And I'm pretty chill about it.
Byulyi: Of course you're chill about it! We can't even think of anyone else your guy has interactions with!
The girls laughed again.
Suran: For me, I think I'm pretty cool about it too. I'll choose that one guy. If he chooses me back, I'll be so happy I would cry. Maybe I'll even get married to him in a couple of months. If he doesn't, I'll just cry for a week before getting back up on my feet again.
Jieun gave Suran a thumbs up.
Jieun: Respect. I decided as well. And I'm so nervous that he's going to change his mind last minute and not choose me!
Byulyi smiled.
Byulyi: I understand how all of you feel, I feel a mixture of all those emotions as well. Regardless of the result, I hope that we all keep in touch alright? If we all end up with who we like, we need to meet often to gossip about them!
The girls laughed heartily, enjoying each other's company on the last night in the Signal House.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Ah... The girls have such a good friendship too...
V: I hope everything goes as planned, doesn't get screwed up because it'll not only ruin the couple but the friendships as well.