E12P4: "Your Very Presence Is A Present"

{OST: "Confession" by SinB}

25th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 24,
Day of Final Date,
Tuesday

[Pots & Pans Restaurant, 7:00 p.m.]

After an eventful ice-skating session, Seokjin and Byulyi retired to a nearby restaurant serving spicy stir-fried chicken which was what Byulyi said she was craving. They ordered a two people portion and the ahjumma came a while later with the pot of buldak. Byulyi looked extremely excited, but Seokjin seemed not particularly excited to eat, for some reason. Since they were sitting side by side, however, Byulyi didn't seem to notice.
Byulyi: Ah... buldak is the best in winter... the cold weather just makes you crave spicy food, doesn't it?
Seokjin laughed awkwardly.

Seokjin: Sure does

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Seokjin: Sure does.

[Heart Signal Panel]

J-Hope: Why doesn't he look excited? Is he not well or something? He usually gets so excited around food, doesn't he?
RM: Maybe... he doesn't like buldak? For some reason or another? We won't know...

[Pots & Pans Restaurant, 7:15 p.m.]

Seokjin: So... did you enjoy today's date with me?
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Come to think of it... this is our first actual date, isn't it?
Seokjin: No, it's- oh, right. After we made up and stuff.
Byulyi smiled.
Byulyi: I'm glad we talked it out and everything turned out the way it is today. I would never have thought-
Byulyi looked at Seokjin beside her and smiled.
Byulyi: I never imagined that this would have happened, you know?
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: You're right. It's really such a twist of fate indeed. I never thought we'd see each other again the day we graduated!
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: The day you purposely took a graduation photo with the rest of the class without me.
Seokjin hit the table and people turned around to look at him. He cowered, covering his face and bowing to random people who glared at him. Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: What was that for?
Seokjin: You got me wrong! It was Sunwoo, alright? Cha Sunwoo, you remember?
Byulyi shrugged.
Byulyi: Either way, you didn't wait for me. So it was your fault!
Seokjin took a sip of water.
Seokjin: Well, not entirely. Firstly, you were still ignoring me then. Secondly, I did ask them to wait for you, but who was that? The girl from America? Amber? Yes, Amber. She told me that you went home.
Byulyi: Urgh... Amber! I told her to tell you that if you were looking for me, not if we were taking a graduation picture! Now I don't have a graduation picture!
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: Well, do you want to take it now, then?
Byulyi looked around, a cynical look forming on her face.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.