E6P2: "Eternally Grateful"

{OST: "200%" by Akdong Musician}

10th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 9,
Monday

[Signal House Kitchen, 7:10 a.m.]

This morning, Seokjin came down to the kitchen all dressed for work. He wore a grey turtleneck sweater and white pants, and held a black coat in his arm. He took out bread, avocados, eggs, salt and black pepper to prepare breakfast for himself. At that moment, Seokjin looked up and saw Suran, who was already dressed for work as well, walk into the kitchen. Sudan wore a black turtleneck and black bell bottom dress pants. She wore silver cross-shaped studded earrings and light make-up. Her hair was neatly tied up in a ponytail and brought a Seokjin had a look of surprise on his face but still smiled warmly at Suran.

 Her hair was neatly tied up in a ponytail and brought a Seokjin had a look of surprise on his face but still smiled warmly at Suran

Seokjin: Good morning!
Suran smiled.
Suran: Good morning!
Seokjin: You're up early, noona!
Suran took a seat at the dining table.
Suran: Yeah. I always have to get up this early so I can get to work by 8:30 a.m.!
Seokjin: Oh? I can give you a lift then! The time's just right.
Suran's eyes lit up.
Suran: Really?
Seokjin smiled.
Seokjin: Of course- Wait a second, do you want some breakfast? I was just cooking some for myself.
Suran: Oh- really? Alright then, just a little. Thank you so much!

[Signal House Dining Room, 7:20 a.m.]

Seokjin got down to cooking breakfast for the two of them, toasting four slices of toast, poaching four eggs and slicing two avocados. After that, Seokjin assembled the avocado slices on the toast, topped them with the poached eggs and seasoning them lightly with salt and pepper. Seokjin walked to the dining table and set the plates down. Suran's eyes lit up when she saw the delicious breakfast Seokjin had prepared for them.

[Heart Signal Panel]

V: That looks so good... I'm literally salivating right now.

[Signal House Dining Room, 7:30 a.m.]

Suran was as impressed as the panelists.
Suran: You're indeed a chef! This looks amazing.
Seokjin smiled.
Seokjin: Enjoy!
They both dig into their breakfast and Suran kept exclaiming how good it tasted. Seokjin smiled. Seokjin: So where do you work?
Suran: I work at Hongdae!
Seokjin's eyes lit up.
Seokjin: You too? My restaurant's at Hongdae and Yoojung also studies at Hongdae University. Suran smiled.
Suran: Oh, yeah! I remember her mentioning it yesterday.
Seokjin: I've been fetching her to school about 3 times a week when she has lessons, but today she doesn't. I can give you a lift today!
Suran: I'll be eternally grateful!
Seokjin: Could we leave at about 7:45 a.m. then?
Suran: Yeah- once we're done with breakfast, I'm ready to leave!

 then?Suran: Yeah- once we're done with breakfast, I'm ready to leave!

[Seokjin's Car, 7:45 a.m.]

Seokjin and Suran left the house in Seokjin's car. Seokjin started a conversation with Suran easily. Seokjin: So how was your first night in the Signal House?
Suran laughed.
Suran: I wasn't able to sleep very well
Seokjin laughed and glanced over at Suran.
Seokjin: I was like that on the first night as well. It's a little nerve-wrecking on the first day right? Suran nodded.
Seokjin: It'll get better after awhile. You'll get more comfortable too.
Suran smiled.
Suran: Before Jungkook and I arrived, was there anything happening in the house? Since I'm not very aware about these kind of stuff.
Seokjin thought for a while.
Seokjin: Hmm... The rest of the members think there's something going on between Jimin-ie and Yoojung-ie. I talk to Jimin-ie a lot since he's my roommate and I think they both have very good impressions of each other.
Suran laughed.
Suran: I did kind of notice that last night. Who else?
Seokjin: Yoongi... well, I'm not very sure about Yoongi since he keeps a lot of things to himself. Suran seemed to dwell on what Seokjin said for a bit.
Suran: Ah... what about you, Seokjin?
Seokjin thought for a long while.
Seokjin: Well, for me, there's nothing really going on yet. I'm still getting to know everyone. Suran smiled.
Suran: I see.

[Signal House Kitchen, 1:00 p.m.]

Yoongi got up late that day and walked into the kitchen much later that day to see Jimin already tucked into his lunch of rice, soybean soup and samgyeopsal that he grilled. Yoongi wore a grey sweater and black track pants and Jimin was wearing something similar - a black sweater and black track pants. Yoongi smiled and Jimin got up from his seat out of surprise.
Jimin: Oh- you're finally up, hyung!
Yoongi rubbed his eyes.
Yoongi: Good afternoon.
Jimin smiled.
Jimin: Did you have a good sleep?
Yoongi yawned and took a seat opposite Jimin at the dining table.
Yoongi: Not exactly.
Jimin: Oh yeah- I remember you coming into the room really late last night.
Yoongi: Yeah, it was 3:00 a.m.! I was up late that night trying to compose a song for my upcoming DJ show.
Jimin's eyes lit up.

Jimin: Right- I remember you mentioning that a a few days ago

Jimin: Right- I remember you mentioning that a a few days ago. Fighting, hyung!
Yoongi smiled slightly. Jimin realised that only he was the only one eating and quickly walked to the kitchen to bring out the food for Yoongi he had already prepared for Yoongi beforehand. Yoongi smiled.
Yoongi: Thank you! I'll eat well.
Jimin took a seat opposite Yoongi. Yoongi dug into his meal gratefully and looked around.
Yoongi: Where's everyone?
Jimin: I saw Yoojung-ie heading out earlier this morning... she said they had something on.
Yoongi: Oh, I guess Seokjin-hyung, Suran-noona and Jieun-ie must have gone to work this morning.
Jimin: Yeah, I didn't see them this morning. I saw Jungkook-ie this morning though - he said he had to go for a shoot. Byulyi-noona also said she was going out to meet her friends.