E7P5: "He Must Really Like Me"

{OST: "Some" by Bolbbalgan4}

13th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 12,
Wednesday

[Wanna Eat Cafe, 1:30 p.m.]

Lunch continued. Yoojung hesitated and thought for a long while before deciding to continue.
Yoojung: There's also this guy who came a few days ago. He's 22 - so, 2 years older than me.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Now she's talking about Jungkook-ssi, right?

[Wanna Eat Cafe, 1:32 p.m.]

Doyeon: Ooh... new guy? 2 years is a really good age gap.
Yoojung smiled.

Yoojung: He seemed pretty interest me when we went on a date a few days ago

Somi: What does he do?
Yoojung: He's a photographer.
Yoojung took out her phone and showed them a photo of Jungkook. In the photo, he was wearing a tight-fitting tie-dyed t-shirt, ripped jeans and white sneakers and posing with a peace sign. The girls gasped.
Doyeon: Dude... he has such a good body... OMG.
Yoojung: More than that... he's so kind. Throughout our lunch date, he kept putting food on my plate... it kind of made my heart flutter. He also patted my he-
Somi: HE PATTED YOUR HEAD?!
Yoojung: Uh, kinda.
Doyeon opened her mouth and some unidentifiable bits of burger fell out. She realised that there were cameras around and covered her face with both of her hands. Somi looked at her in disgust but handed her tissues.
Somi: Girl... what are you doing with that pretty face of yours.
Yoojung laughed.
Yoojung: Do you guys even still wanna hear my story?
Doyeon had long gotten over her embarrassment within 5 seconds and was now already eyeing Yoojung's burger. Yoojung shielded her burger with one hand. Doyeon snarled.
Doyeon: Fine. Carry on.
Yoojung: We went to a park to walk around and listen to music and he sang my favourite song to me - you know, "Spring Day" by my favourite group, BTS, right? He is an ARMY too and his voice was so good, I got goosebumps.
Doyeon and Somi fangirled real hard.
Doyeon: I'm so jealous of you right now, Yoodaeng!
Somi: Leave him, leave him! Introduce him to me!
The girls laughed.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Sangmin: See- I knew Yoojung-ssi was slightly swayed by Jungkook-ssi! I saw it in her eyes the whole date.
Eana: Oh no...
Jongshin: Is our permanent marker couple finally going to become whiteboard marker couple in this episode?
V wails.
V: Noooo... this was the last thing I wanted to happen between YooMin couple...
J-Hope: Yoo what?
V: YooMin.
J-Hope: What's "YooMin"?
V: Yoojung-Jimin couple?
RM: How do you even know that?
V grinned sheepishly at his leader.
V: I have my ways.
RM: Anyway - don't worry, they've already lasted through the whole drunk accident. I think they're pretty much stable all the way to the end now...
RM paused.
RM: I hope.