E8P9: "Just For You"

{OST: "How Would It Be" by Standing Egg}

19th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 18,
Day of Second Date,
Wednesday

[ONE MILLION Dance Studio, 2:30 p.m.]

After Jimin's friends left the room, it became awfully quiet. Jimin laughed and his voice echoed in the dance studio. He gestured around the room.
Jimin: So... welcome to my crib!
Yoojung cheered.
Yoojung: Ah... I'm excited! What are we gonna do today!
Jimin laughed.
Jimin: Excuse me, miss, wasn't it supposed to be you who planned the date?
Yoojung: Well... it's your dance studio afterall.
Jimin chuckled.
Jimin: I guess so. Why don't we warm up first then?
The two of them warmed up with very basic warm up routines that both of them knew, since one of them was a dancer and the other was an ex-idol trainee. Jimin smiled at Yoojung.
Jimin: Now, I'm going to play random music and we'll just dance if we know the choreography!
Jimin walked to the stereo and plugged in his phone. Immediately, "Fire" by BTS started to play from the stereo. Yoojung's face broke into a huge grin.
Yoojung: Ah... this one is easy...

[Heart Signal Panel]

Back in the studio, RM was not impressed.
RM: EASY?! She called this song easy?! I almost broke my leg because of this choreography!
J-Hope, the dancing king, laughed.
J-Hope: Namjoon-ah, that's just you. Isn't it much easier compared to our "DNA" choreography?
RM thought for a while.
RM: It's easier, but it's not easy.

[ONE MILLION Dance Studio, 2:40 p.m.]

And indeed, when Yoojung said it was easy, it did look easy to her. She moved around with such flowy movements, the choreography somehow looked different when done by her. It was flowy, it was graceful, it was almost... alive.

Jimin, on the other hand, had knife-sharp choreography moves.

He had mastered the choreography to such a degree that he was so good at it. It was almost as if...

[Heart Signal Panel]

J-Hope: Hey, guys. He's better than you both.
RM: Yeah, I admit.
The panelists all burst into laughter. Well, except V.
V: Ya! We just have different styles alright... and you're just seeing him dance one of our songs. Maybe that's the only song he knows?

[ONE MILLION Dance Studio, 2:45 p.m.]

But that was not the only song he knew. The next few songs - "DNA", "Blood, Sweat, Tears", "Fake Love", "Save Me", "Mic Drop", "Go", "Spring Day", "Not Today", "Run", "I Need U", "Dope", "Boy In Luv", "Airplane, Pt. 2" and "Anpanman" were all slayed by Jimin one by one. He nailed every single choreography, with such graceful yet sharp moves. Yoojung was also catching up well with the choreography despite it being really hard, she had literally memorised everything. The two of them danced side by side for hours, not talking much, focusing on translating their emotions into their dance moves. Yoojung's graceful moves and Jimin's half-graceful half-sharp moves matches together perfectly and they almost looked like a dance duo that had been practising together for many years. It was pretty fascinating.